“Great food, great value,great service, so so night life.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Ruskin, Florida
“Great food, great value,great service, so so night life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

They make the best sandwiche's and they make these homemade chips which are to die for. The drinks from the bar are very reasonable, prices are excellent!! Service is great!! The only disappointment I had was the night life. It was Saturday night and hardly anyone was there. I've noticed that when I drive by in the afternoon the place is packed, but since I have kids and want to go drink once in a while it's nice to go somewhere with sine kind of nightlife.
I really like place, but I think that they should do like a karaoke night or something to that effect. It would draw in a younger crowd, obviously of drinking age, and it would be an awesome time out!!
Other than that, this place is great!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Apollo Beach, Florida
“Good food & great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

It seems no matter what time of day we visit, we get the same great food & service. Everyone's always friendly and willing to help get us seated as quickly as possible, no matter how large an entourage we may have! Sometimes it's just two of us and sometimes it's 20 people - always the same helpful and quick response! The food is always good, especially the Turkey Rueben and especially the burger - BEST in the area! Also, the chicken wings are pretty wonderful too!

• Visited April 2014
Oswego, New York
“Good quick supper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went over for a quick bite for supper before we left for the north. The restaurant was the typical sports bar decor. The one negative was that it was very loud. I had the blacken fish sandwich which was a good size piece of fish with all the fixens and actually tasted blacken. My wife ordered a salad which was adequate. We will return.

Tampa, Florida
“Nice place with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We came here with a group of people for dinner. It was kind of busy but the service was very good. They have a good variety of food on the menu. I had the birdie sandwich (chicken) - it was very tasty. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. I would definitely come back here.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
sun city center
“YOU WANT A BURGER THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

A little old Florida combined with a tv sports bar atmosphere. Great service. I have been told the burger comes from the Apollo Meat Market but it doesn't matter where because it is the best within at least a 50 mile radius. My friend always gets the rubin and says it is wonderful too. They make their own home potato chips, don't make the mistake of getting the fries (they are good too but) when you can get home made chips. oh 1 downer I seem to get that burger craving on Mondays don't because they are closed that day.

• Visited May 2014