“Solid clean property for travelers on I-75 south of Tampa.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Sun City Center

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ruskin
Comfort Inn Sun City Center
Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Sun City Center to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   718 Cypress Village Boulevard Sun City Center, Ruskin, FL 33573   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ruskin
Mts of western NC
“Solid clean property for travelers on I-75 south of Tampa.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Just an overnight stay for us. They honored the coupon in the 'travel book' with no problem making our Friday night stay reasonable at $89 plus taxes. The room was large with 2 queen beds and a table. Comfortable pillows. A damaged lamp was in our unit and really should not be there any longer. Staff?? Don't be cheap, replace it. The TV was OK with many channels. The microwave and fridge both worked fine and the motel area appears safe. Parking is right in front of your room which is also nice. Very friendly clerk. The shower was adequate and really no issues other than both late arriving and early leaving guests. Typical stuff. The pool looked good too even though we didn't use it. We would stop here again.
Note: Don't make a U-turn when arriving. Turn left at the regular road and then left again to the property.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I really appreciate you comment regarding the lamp. I agree the lamp will be replaced.Thank you. I hope you will come back and see us and please come say hello to me and I will ensure you will have a nice stay.
Jessie and staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I wasn't expecting much when we booked the room, but upon pulling in the parking lot, I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice staff, and extremely nice, clean room (especially for the $) I'd say you can't beat this deal, the room was very up-to-date and good restaurants and small shopping center in walking distance.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. It is nice to hear you were impressed upon your arrival. It meant a lot for us to know you were happy with your stay.Thank you again and should you come back please see me personally and I will ensure you your stay will be as nice as your last.
Dresser, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you're looking for a nice, economical place to stay near Sun City Center, this Comfort Inn is tops on my list. They've got a nice, well kept swimming pool; the rooms are always clean and comfortable, and I love the "make your own breakfast" - especially the Belgian waffles.

You won't find friendlier people at any hotel...just down-to-earth helpful folks. Jesse is my favorite person there.

Can't go wrong with a stay here.

Room Tip: If you like a King size bed, they've got them.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you Lincoln for your kind comments. It's people like you help us continue to take pride in our hotel. We feel we are down to earth because we really enjoy seeing all of our repeat customers come back and I really hope you will be one of them. Thank you again.
Valdosta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Some friends were staying here to go to the races in Bradenton. Due to some late scheduling we had to book about 25 minutes away at this hotel. However, it is right on the Interstate and is easy to get to. We mainly slept here, but the rooms were clean and smelled clean. I have issues with stinky, moldy smells in hotels, but this one passed the sniff test. There is a light continental breakfast, which was nice for a cup of coffee or a morning snack. We stayed several nights, and on one night had to pull onto the curb of grass to get parking.

Room Tip: This is an outdoor corridor hotel and the parking gets quite full late in the day.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We really appreciate it when you take the time to write about us. I really hope you will come back to see us and when you do please come and introduce yourself to me . I will ensure you will have an enjoyable stay. Once again on behalf of myself and the staff we thank you.
Jessie
Amesbury, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

easily located off of interstate 75 . clean rooms although bathrooms could use some paint and updating. great breakfast. great service. very nice pool and spa. restaurants close by. vending and ice machines are easily located

• Stayed April 2013
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We do take pride in our hotel . We always continue with making changes to help make your stay happy. We do look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Jessie and staff.
fort walton beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Some of our family was camping nearby at the State Park. My daughter and I needed a good nights rest with real beds. I hesitated booking this hotel due to the open corridors and possible lack of security. Options nearby are slim and we didn't want to drive another 10 miles up I-75. We could hear the Pizza Hut drive-through and lots of talking, but the AC has a "constant fan" option and that helped a lot. We locked up tight and thought while pizza hut is open, we should be ok! The beds were comfy although the pillows are really small. The bathroom was small and clean but the maid had missed cleaning behind the door of the bathroom. There was a clothing tag back there on the floor from a previous guest. We don't usually stay at Comfort Inns so I can not compare it to others. We usually stay with Hilton brands like Garden inns, etc. I was pleased with this Comfort Inn and feel like I got what I paid for.

• Stayed March 2013
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel .I do apologize for the tag behind the bathroom door. These are things I need to know and it will be addressed with the housekeeping staff. We are also planning on upgrades this year so please do come back and stay with us again.
Jessie and staff.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We've been staying a the Comfort Inn in Sun City FL for many years -- and we've always loved it. We come down to visit family -- and it's got a nice pool area to lounge in, a wonderful breakfast, very comfortable and nicely appointed rooms with easy access, and very personal service. Manager Jessie Hayward greets us every year with a hug, and the other hotel personnel are equally gracious and helpful. If you have to be away from the comforts of home, the Comfort Inn is as close as you can get -- and then some.

Room Tip: The suites facing the pool -- in the 300 and 400 range -- are wonderful and have kitchenettes.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you Daniel for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. We do look forward to seeing our repeat guests come back .It tells us we are doing something right and that you must be happy to come back. We all look forward to seeing you same time next year if not before. Thanks again. Jessie and staff.

Been to Comfort Inn Sun City Center? Share your experiences!