“clean and a great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Sun City Center

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ruskin
Comfort Inn Sun City Center
Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Sun City Center to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   718 Cypress Village Boulevard Sun City Center, Ruskin, FL 33573   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ruskin
Amesbury, Massachusetts
“clean and a great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

easily located off of interstate 75 . clean rooms although bathrooms could use some paint and updating. great breakfast. great service. very nice pool and spa. restaurants close by. vending and ice machines are easily located

• Stayed April 2013
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We do take pride in our hotel . We always continue with making changes to help make your stay happy. We do look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Jessie and staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
fort walton beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Some of our family was camping nearby at the State Park. My daughter and I needed a good nights rest with real beds. I hesitated booking this hotel due to the open corridors and possible lack of security. Options nearby are slim and we didn't want to drive another 10 miles up I-75. We could hear the Pizza Hut drive-through and lots of talking, but the AC has a "constant fan" option and that helped a lot. We locked up tight and thought while pizza hut is open, we should be ok! The beds were comfy although the pillows are really small. The bathroom was small and clean but the maid had missed cleaning behind the door of the bathroom. There was a clothing tag back there on the floor from a previous guest. We don't usually stay at Comfort Inns so I can not compare it to others. We usually stay with Hilton brands like Garden inns, etc. I was pleased with this Comfort Inn and feel like I got what I paid for.

• Stayed March 2013
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel .I do apologize for the tag behind the bathroom door. These are things I need to know and it will be addressed with the housekeeping staff. We are also planning on upgrades this year so please do come back and stay with us again.
Jessie and staff.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We've been staying a the Comfort Inn in Sun City FL for many years -- and we've always loved it. We come down to visit family -- and it's got a nice pool area to lounge in, a wonderful breakfast, very comfortable and nicely appointed rooms with easy access, and very personal service. Manager Jessie Hayward greets us every year with a hug, and the other hotel personnel are equally gracious and helpful. If you have to be away from the comforts of home, the Comfort Inn is as close as you can get -- and then some.

Room Tip: The suites facing the pool -- in the 300 and 400 range -- are wonderful and have kitchenettes.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you Daniel for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. We do look forward to seeing our repeat guests come back .It tells us we are doing something right and that you must be happy to come back. We all look forward to seeing you same time next year if not before. Thanks again. Jessie and staff.
Sun City Center, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Wonderful stay, excellent service, cleanliness, friendly staff. Great breakfast. Allan and Sandra Johnson. I have said most of our feelings in the tip column. We'll be back providing health issues with us are still good.

Room Tip: This is our 4th stay here and keep coming back. very friendly staff, great rooms, clean and comfort...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you Sandra for your nice comments about our hotel. We really do take pride in our hotel and welcome back our repeat customers. On behalf of our entire staff we thank you for your kind words and your business.
Quantico, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We always try to stay in Hilton brand hotels. Unfortunately, there are none close to Sun City Center in Florida. So we got stuck in a Comfort Inn. Never been in a worse hotel! Filthy, old bedspread, ratty old blanket, holes in the wall with little ants crawling all over. Could not even leave any type of food or toothbrush out of a ziplock baggie ! Flimsy old towels ! The only thing that had been updated in years was the giant flat-screen TV. If this hotel is representative of all Comfort Inns, this brand is in trouble.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Jessie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sun City Center, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I was very surprised to read your comments regarding our hotel. I only wish you had to express your dissatisfaction with myself or the front desk .We take pride in our hotel and I am not aware of any holes in the wall or dirty rooms or bedspreads. I would really appreciate it if you would contact me at 81-633-3318 and I can inspect the room you are referring to and address the problems that I am not aware of. We strive to please our guests by ensuring everything is to their satisfaction. Our rating with Choice Hotel has been very high and my last rateing was exceptional.I will look forward
to hearing from you.
Portland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed one night at the Comfort Inn. Room was nice and clean and came equipped with a fridge, flat screen, coffeemaker, and hair dryer. Bed was comfy. They had an outdoor pool, but we didn't use it. It had only two floors and you entered your room from the outside. I didn't see an elevator, for those who may have trouble carrying luggage up stairs to a second floor room (I would ask if you need one). The rooms were NOT soundproof. We could hear people talking outside and vehicles coming and going. But the fridge was loud enough to help drown out that sound. The lobby was very small but very neat. They provided free breakfast with your stay, which was the basics -- waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels, toast, eggs, etc. It was very neat and clean and there was someone on staff at all times helping folks (mostly with waffle maker) and cleaning up as needed. There was a Pizza Hut and a BBQ restaurant next door. Didn't explore the area since we were just passing through. Check in and out was a breeze with friendly staff. All in all, it was a nice stay for a decent price -- although would not give them the highest rating simply due to the noise factor. Hotel was a short drive off the the expressway -- half mile or so.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have stayed there 3 times in a year while visiting a relative. It is wonderful to have such a nice, reasonably-priced, and clean hotel room to return to after an outing or helping at the relative's home. I especially appreciate the breakfasts. Lots of choices, and a friendly attendant!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Sun City Center? Share your experiences!