“Best Pizza ANYWHERE....!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Hartford, Wisconsin
“Best Pizza ANYWHERE....!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Not kidding....THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA ANYWHERE. I'm 60 years old and still LOVE Pizza. have had pizza all over the world...Trust me when I tell you THIS, IS THE BEST PIZZA ANYWHERE. Try it......Tel me I'm wrong. Ate here many time while in the area for the winter. Take friends, family, recommend to everyone...THE BEST. Now don't get me wrong it's great food at a good price and very clean place with a great waitstaff. it is not a fancy white table cloth place....Your gonna love it too.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“The best Italian food ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is a regular stop for my hubby and me. The restaurant is clean and bright, the staff is on the ball, and the food is delicious. We have tried the pizza...wonderful! The garlic knots are fresh made, as is all the menu offerings. And those knots are delicious. Lasagna is hearty and oh so good! This a great family place and it gets busy , but the entire staff work diligently to keep all of us happy!

New Haven, Connecticut
“Real Deal Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I could write pages but lets make it a paragraph. Superb food and a terrific wait-staff. This is not, "sit down for a quiet candlelit dinner with violinists visiting every now and then" dinner. This is sit down and a clean comfortable table for some superb food. It's noisy and fun and the staff is superb. Make sure to buy lots of garlic rolls. As for the menu try...well...actually try EVERYTHING. From the chicken parmigiana to the pizza there is nothing bad here.

We come to Florida once every two to three years to visit. On our "must do" list is to always come here. That should tell you all you need to know.

• Visited March 2014
Wells, Maine
“Delicious! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I've been to Mario's many times and have always swooned for their pizza. Usually it's the pepperoni with mushrooms. (I don't know how they slice fresh mushrooms so thinly!) Tonight, craving eggplant parmesan, I went out of my pizza comfort zone and ordered it up. I was not disappointed! It was do delicious that I may never order pizza there again. My meal was as good as if I had made it myself. I felt like I was home and it was exactly what I wanted. Please go to Mario's and enjoy absolutely anything on the menu-- you don't be disappointed!

Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

On my recent trip to Florida I had the luck to stay with friends in Royal Palm Beach. The other great thing is that is where Mario the Baker, Italian restaurant is located. I have been eating at their restaurants for over 30 years. They had a restaurant in Sunrise, Florida where my family and I ate many a great meal, I became addicted to really great pizza and theirs is some of the best. While on ths 7 day adventure I ordered from them 3 times. the food is fantastic the staff even better. I'm not sure when i will get back down, maybe i can convince them to send on fed-ex. It was a great treat.

• Visited December 2013