“Terrible food...worse service” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mar Bar Grille
2001 Crestwood Blvd. North, c/o Madison Green Golf Club, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561) 784-5225
Cross street: Okeechobee Blvd
Royal Palm Beach
“Terrible food...worse service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

This local establishment might be the worst place I have ever eaten in. Not only did I have to wait forever to place my order...but what a disappointment when the food did arrive. I wish the waitress never came, she would have done me a favor or maybe she was trying to tell me something.
Save your money and eat anywhere else. Trust me...I wanted it to be good....it just wasn't!

Royal Palm Beach
“Ribs like you wanna rib!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Wow - forget many of your favorite ribs places! It is impossible to exaggerate just how DELICIOUS the ribs are. And the portion! You know how some places trim a couple of ribs off each end of the slab, and still call it a "full" rack...not MarBar - the plate overflows. And eat carefully, coz the meat literally falls off the bone....

Our friends (also in the biz) selected the salmon and the mahi-mahi from a surprisingly tempting menu. The eat there often, and said the fish is always excellent. Food did take a little time to come, but it was SO worth the wait - during which we enjoyed VERY healthy cocktails. We only caught the end of the 4-7 happy hour, but even so, the prices were very reasonable.

The ambience could use some attention - there was nothing to deaden the sound of a lively environment, and the lights needed to be dimmed.

Going to Madison Green in Royal Palm, we didn't expect any frills - but the way MarBar delivers, who needs 'em!

• Visited July 2012