“A diner's diner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
Queretaro, Mexico
“A diner's diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Very good does not mean haute cuisine. Come on, this is diner food. It is a diner near the police station so there can be lots of cops there. A full breakfast menu is available all day. On the light side at lunch time the Caesar Salad has an excellent flavor. We ordered a junior salad and it still filled an entire dinner plate. The BLT is served with chips, slaw or fries on your choice of bread. The same is true of a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich. There are lots of delicatessens in this part of Florida and even though this is a diner’s diner, their hot pastrami is worth a taste.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Not happy with lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011 via mobile

I went for lunch. The menu was varied with traditional lunch fare. I had not been here since the restaurant had changed hands. I ordered the pastrami sandwhich. Upon beginning to eat it, I was overwhelmed when much to my dismay I bit squarely into pure fat and grisle. I tried to be a trooper but the more I ate, the more fat I bit into. I thought I could eat aroused the fat but I began to feel queasy. I attempted to pull the meat log of the fat. There was very little of it. (meat) the waitress observed my attempts to find the meat as she saw the mounting pile of fat. She did ask at that point if I wished to order anything else. I declined as I was so queasy I didn't dare. It was a very bad experience. I was not even offered a discount. I will say that I have eaten breakfast here in the past and it was good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere