“Great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: New Owner since 2/22/12. We have a new breakfast and lunch menu. Now open 7 am to 3 pm
Rockledge, Florida
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

only open for breakfast food is good every time I have eaten there. Good service and price
Can be crowded on week ends

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rockledge, Florida
“wonder selections, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

TJ's has a great unique menu, all the traditional breakfast things or lobster omelets, chili omelets, you name it, they have it. Food is always great,service is good. Best breakfast around

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Viera, Florida
“Previously a great breakfast restaurant. Now a flop”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I have been going to TJ's for years when TJ owned it. It was then the best restaurant in the area. Now it is a dirty, not good food second rate place. There are at least 3 or 4 very good breakfast places in the immediate area.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cocoa, Florida
“OUTSTANDING Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Of all of the Breakfast places we've tried, TJ's is head and shoulders above the rest. My wife and I were out and about on Saturday morning and had passed-by TJ's many times before... just not being hungry for Breakfast. This time we decided to stop and try the place and oh boy, are we glad that we did. We were shown to our table by JoJo, one of the servers and an absolute joy to talk with. We both opted for the biscuits and gravy with hash browns and sausage links.... hands-down, the best we've ever had! Food was outstanding, service was great and the owner, Ralph is a really great host and very personable. We will be returning to try ALL of the items on their VERY extensive Breakfast menu and we can't wait to try them for Lunch.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I just moved to Melbourne four months ago and have been trying out breakfast and brunch spots to find my favorite. Until today I was still searching. But TJs is definitely it! From the moment we walked in, on a busy Sunday morning, we were greeted and sat immediately with warm welcome- even asked our choice between table or booth. I found it on Yelp and it had great reviews, and the server Lola was mentioned as one of the best. We were lucky enough, by coincidence, to have Lola serve our table. She was really nice and got everything perfect on our order, even our requests for substitutions. Coffee refilled on the spot and plenty of straws for the kids! The food was wonderful; we had scrambled eggs, omelets, pancakes, a Belgian waffle, home fries, sausage, rye toast. I had the best biscuit I've had since my grandmother from North Carolina made them. After visiting more expensive and more pretentious places on Wickham and in Viera, I'd pick TJs over any of them for excellence in food quality and friendliness. Definitely recommend! We'll be back!