“Even better than expected” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: A fun-filled interactive adventure on the Black Sparrow begins with face painting and dressing up our new "crew". Then we go on a search for treasure around Peanut Island using clues and secret messages discovered as the tale comes to life. Complete with a fierce water cannon battle, music and revelry! Prepare for a swashbuckling adventure on the Black Sparrow!
Garden Valley, Idaho
“Even better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

My family was in Florida last week for a visit to grandpa's. I found Black Sparrow Pirate Adventures while looking online for family attractions (in case of bad weather). This trip sounded unique and got such good reviews we decided to try it even though the weather was fine (which usually means beach, pool, banyon tree, etc.). BEST TRIP EVER. My girls are 5 and 7. They were super excited when I told them we'd be going on a pirate adventure, but when we arrived the girls had a shy attack and weren't so sure. Within 2 minutes of boarding the ship, the girls were smiling, yelling "Aye!" and enthusiastically taking the Black Sparrow oath.

I am a teacher, and from that standpoint I was absolutely amazed at how well the crew managed a fairly large group of children ages 2-10+. The kids were busy, involved, and knew the rules without realizing they were "rules."

Wellington, Florida
“Wonderful fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

As a travel agent I'm always looking for new experiences for my clients. My family and I sailed this past Sunday on this pirate ship and it was fun for all. Our boys are 4 and 6 and they were in absolute heaven. The pirates and staff were friendly and funny. I highly recommend this activity. There is also a great restaurant with live music right at the dock which makes for a wonderful weekend afternoon once the pirate sail is completed. All in all a wonderful experience for both children and parents who get to sit back and watch their children have fun.

Madison, AL
“Wonderful Experience (for girls too!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My daughter and I are in West Palm for a medical procedure to lengthen her leg. She has a fixator on her leg. It didn't slow her down a bit. The Black Sparrow crew are wonderful (Cpt Skip, was an excellent Captain). They didn't treat her any differently than the other kids. They built a treasure map, fired cannons, and found treasure. She loved it so much, she asked to go again (and we will!). She and I bought the swords and had a small sword fight prior to boarding the ship. My daughter is seven and I am 35. We had a blast! This is something for everyone. Also after your pirate adventure there is a nice TIKI bar located right beside the ship, that is family friendly. We had grilled shrimp and bacon wrapped scallops after our adventure (delicious).

Visited February 2014
“Great adventure!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

If you have kids under the age of about 7...there are fun interactive activities in the boat with an awesome pirate (not scary) and crew! It is short (about an hour) & sweet & the kids have not stopped talking about it!! Lunch at the Tiki Bar after and an afternoon adventure to Peanut Island makes this our favorite day of vacation!! Thanks Black Sparrow!!

Somerset, New Jersey
“Great fun for young children”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We took our grandchildren on this excursion. Included was face painting and pirate garb. We thoroughly enjoyed watching the kids having so much fun. The boat sailed out into the Intracoastal, having different adventures along the way, and then back to the dock at Riviera Beach. The pirate who led the excursion was very animated and enjoyable. Worth every cent of the fee. It's something our grandchildren will always remember.

Visited February 2014