“Gave it a second chance” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 105 restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: American
Lithia, Florida
“Gave it a second chance”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Horrible. Again. The girl at the counter was texting the entire time, and when I asked for BBQ sauce for my sandwich, she went to the back room and brough some back on a spoon! Disgusting! This place is NOT sanitary, and should be reported to the health department! Also, when I called to complain, the "manager" hung up on me! I'll NEVER go back. Stay away from this place!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

28% Recommend
Sun City Center, Florida
“Waste of Time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had a hankering for a good hot dog so when I saw a place called Franks and Subs I thought that I would stop in for a Chicago dog or something similar. well was I surprised. The only offerings on the "Franks" menu were Plain Hot Dog", "Nathan's Hot Dog" and "Foot Long Hot Dog". Each offering comes with 1 topping free and an extra charge for additional toppings. I chose the Nathans dog and was presented with a plain dog passes once through the sandwich warmer, placed on a plain store bought unheated,bun. I have had better (and much cheaper) hot dogs from many convenience stores, while getting gas. I will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Riverview, Florida
“How they stay in business I wonder”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is an awful location to dine. Franks and Subs was worthy of just one visit. Really can not say anything good about this place and will never visit it again. Was recommended by a friend. Now I wonder if they are a friend or an enemy. Not worth your time.

Visited August 2012
Lithia, Florida
“This was long ago but, I won't go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Manager was in the eating area talking to a advertising rep while employees were behind the counter horse playing with tennis ball, bouncing it off the floor hitting the female employee saying vulgar things to female employee. No one cared. Not to mention the dirt the ball was picking to off the floor.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good Fast Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

You can get Cuban sandwiches to full dinners here and the fried fish dinner is very large and still about $8 with fries and cole slaw. Not bad at all. Their chili is quite good too. Ours is in Riverview and we go there maybe every other month.

Visited January 2012