“Great Place West of Tallahassee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   101 Spooner Rd, Hwy 267 & I10 Exit 26, Quincy, FL 32351   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
LITTLE ROCK
“Great Place West of Tallahassee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Like MOST IHG properties this one did not disappoint and currently has a high rating from Tripadvisor ! James was at the desk when I checked in and had my room ready. He was super friendly and used a display to demonstrate the air conditioner controls, door locks and went out of his way to provide a map of places to eat. I gave him a Trip Advisor pin to wear and I hope he does because he is an asset to this chain! Stay here if you want to be further East in the capital city.

Room Tip: ask and ye shall receive
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Finnish first
Conroe, Tx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were only staying one night since we were traveling through on our way to Clearwater. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was average. The dust ruffle on the bed had a stain on it, the walls in the room were painted a pale yellow and the walls were full of scuff marks, and there was a large dry wall plaster repair next to the tub on the wall that was not pretty to look at. Again the lady at the desk was very friendly with giving us advice on were to go eat dinner for the night. The free continental breakfast was okay. I've had better at other hotels. I'm a huge coffee drinker and the coffee at breakfast was extremely weak.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear LindaLouConroe_Tx,

Thank you for staying and taking the time to write a review regarding our hotel. I am delighted that you found our front desk very accommodating.

It is truly regrettable to learn that your overall experience was not fully satisfactory due to our rooms and breakfast offerings not living up to your standards. I have noted your feedback and rest assured that it will be used towards the improvement of our facility.

Once again, thank you for staying and I hope we get the chance to host you again in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I would like to take the time to say that the Holiday Inn in Quincy, IL was a great hotel! The front desk staff was very helpful, nice, and informative. The breakfast deal added to your room was a steal! I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t take advantage of this. The beds were the most comfortable beds I’ve slept in (and I’ve traveled a lot!). My husband and I were in town for a wedding and we found this area to be so convenient to our wedding location. I also work in hotels and would love to take this front desk staff to my hotel! They really exceeded my expectations! Kudos to the management team for training and staffing your team to deliver great service. If I am ever in Quincy again, I will be sure to stay here!
Mallory & Matt Fletcher

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Orange Park, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn in years due to a bad experience but took a chance. The hotel and grounds were very clean and well maintained. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The breakfast in the morning was well stocked, hot and a good variety. Also the gentleman at the desk when we checked in was friendly, had a good attitude and very helpful. The only negative thing I can think of is the price could be a little lower.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Everything was clean. Bed was comfortable. WiFi worked great. Breakfast was pretty good. There's not much more to say, I have no complaints to make about the motel. Oh yes, they gave us free chocolate chip cookies and have 24 hour complimentary coffee.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our room was clean and well maintained. The staff was helpful - however the map that had showing restaurants was horrible. One of the few places with an address had the wrong address - West End Grille moved over a year ago. One draw back with staying there is there are no close places to eat. Breakfast was typical of Holiday Inn Express. No USA Today - some lame excuse on the front desk that no one made deliveries in the area. Try Comfort Inn's approach send a digital paper to those guys you register with an email or members of Priority Club.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Palm Coast, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I will admit it was late when I checked in (10:00 PM) but I was met by the night clerk who had absolutely NO personality. Very business like - but nothing further. I have generally tried to engage the desk clerks in some conversation when I arrive - but not this time - after my 3rd attempt - I got my room keys and went to my room (as instructed )quietly . All in all a very nice hotel room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: King suites are the best
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10? Share your experiences!