“No personality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   101 Spooner Rd, Hwy 267 & I10 Exit 26, Quincy, FL 32351   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Palm Coast, Florida
“No personality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I will admit it was late when I checked in (10:00 PM) but I was met by the night clerk who had absolutely NO personality. Very business like - but nothing further. I have generally tried to engage the desk clerks in some conversation when I arrive - but not this time - after my 3rd attempt - I got my room keys and went to my room (as instructed )quietly . All in all a very nice hotel room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: King suites are the best
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Finnish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stopped her on our way to Minnesota. Clean rooms, friendly staff at 11pm, comfy beds, nice bathrooms, and a great breakfast variety. This is a great hotel to stay. I would highly recommend. This a great stay for the money.

• Stayed February 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Not dirty or worn as one reviewer stated. Fridge and microwave. Great pillows. But......Nothing in the room about the hotel, ie. ice machines, exits, food in area, breakfast hours, etc. usually there are notebooks in the room. Also nothing on the television stations. No channel guide. Nothing on where the HD channels were located. Didn't even know we had them for a couple of hours. Come on HI Express, get your stuff together.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ocoee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

My company has a facility nearby and on occasion I have stayed at this motel. As others have said, it is much better than expected. The rooms were fresh and clean. The staff friendly and accommodating. I had a room on the freeway side of the hotel and the noise was not a bother. The weakness is a Holiday Inn Express weakness, that is breakfast quality and selection. For just a few pennies more, the chain could easily create a healthy more tasty breakfast. Regardless, I will stay again.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the front side of the hotel to further insulate the freeway noise.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The hotel is just average nothing outstanding. This place is on the edge of being a little on the dirty side. The carpets in our room were stained, sheets were old and tattered. Bathroom needed a deep cleaning shower curtain wouldn't stay in place so we had a pond on the floor. We could hear the people next door, who were up late and we needed to be up early!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Patricia L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that our rooms were up to par with your expectations. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the overall cleanliness of our property and noise issues you have encountered. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Port Lavaca, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I travel a lot for work in the Pan handle of Florida, I stay at this hotel once a week, and it blows my mind how good they are. The rooms are clean and refreshed, everything is in working order, the staff is really good, management is always personable and the breakfast is really good too. As a person who travels every week I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone, the only thing I would say is be prepared to eat before you get there unless you want to order in or go on the lake to eat or into some mom and pops. I doubt you will find a better hotel in the Pan handle of Florida!

Room Tip: I always stay on the highest floor, end room facing the parking lot, the rooms always seem bigger.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is our second time this year to stay here. The first time was fantastic. This time was even better due to Lindsey 's help. The reservations were not correct by the main reservation number. We arrived late, but Lindsey, to make it right, upgraded us to an even better suite. All of the people were great, but a much more enjoyable stay was due to Lindsey. She aught to get a big bonus.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10? Share your experiences!