“The room was ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   101 Spooner Rd, Hwy 267 & I10 Exit 26, Quincy, FL 32351   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“The room was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The hotel is just average nothing outstanding. This place is on the edge of being a little on the dirty side. The carpets in our room were stained, sheets were old and tattered. Bathroom needed a deep cleaning shower curtain wouldn't stay in place so we had a pond on the floor. We could hear the people next door, who were up late and we needed to be up early!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Patricia L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that our rooms were up to par with your expectations. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the overall cleanliness of our property and noise issues you have encountered. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Finnish first
Port Lavaca, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I travel a lot for work in the Pan handle of Florida, I stay at this hotel once a week, and it blows my mind how good they are. The rooms are clean and refreshed, everything is in working order, the staff is really good, management is always personable and the breakfast is really good too. As a person who travels every week I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone, the only thing I would say is be prepared to eat before you get there unless you want to order in or go on the lake to eat or into some mom and pops. I doubt you will find a better hotel in the Pan handle of Florida!

Room Tip: I always stay on the highest floor, end room facing the parking lot, the rooms always seem bigger.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is our second time this year to stay here. The first time was fantastic. This time was even better due to Lindsey 's help. The reservations were not correct by the main reservation number. We arrived late, but Lindsey, to make it right, upgraded us to an even better suite. All of the people were great, but a much more enjoyable stay was due to Lindsey. She aught to get a big bonus.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
lake city fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Beware This Location Has 24 Hour Cancellation PolicY. Very Difficult To See On Smart Phone. Hotel Owner Will Not Respond To Emails Or Calls. Avoid This Trap If You Need To Be Flexible With Travel Plans. Better To stay In Tallahassee IHG Properties.

• Stayed November 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear macdad14,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I apologize for the inconvenience our cancellation policy may have caused. Please always read our policy before booking a room to avoid any miscommunication. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were driving to Melbourne Florida and were driving in the early morning hours. At 3 am we stopped at this hotel. They charged the full rate and would not accept my AAA discount. The room was small and the bathroom was not clean. The breakfast in the morning was much poorer than other Holiday Inns we had stayed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear prof002,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. I am sorry we were not able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectation. Your comments have been documented and we are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Janice A
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I stay here for business quite regularly. The hotel is nice but there is nothing much to do in this area. It is convenient for me because it is located near an account for work. It is also a good overflow hotel for Tallahassee. Very clean and very nice. If you have to stay here about the only thing to do is go to the lake where there is a nice little place called The Whip about 9 miles away.

• Stayed August 2013
Brenham, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We overnighted at the HIE on our way to the Florida Southwest coast and were pleasantly pleased from when we checked in until we departed........... friendly staff - front desk and breakfast, clean and comfortable room and a delicious breakfast offering. Definitely a place to stay on your way to and from............

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10? Share your experiences!