“I do not recommend this hotel” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
A TripAdvisor Member
“I do not recommend this hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is our second time staying at this hotel. We chose it because it is very close to where my sister is staying. The second time around I was not happy at all. The first room we were in was absolutely disgusting. It had stains all over the bed and couch. It was barely dusted. It had dust EVERYWHERE! The floor was barely vacuumed (seems like the maids just vacuum around things. When I tried to turn on the heat it smelt like something was burning. The sheets were not really cleaned and the room itself stunk. We requested another room and it was somewhat better but still disgusting for paying $120 a night. I was very displeased this time around and probably will not be staying there again unless this hotel gets a renovated.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Polish first
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

we always like to stay at this motel and also enjoy the food at the west end grill in quincy. both are tops! the staff at the motel go out of their way to help you enjoy your brief stay. the room is clean and very home-like which is important to us.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel in the last two months. The first time I stayed the shower water was cold enough to invoke shivering, however, I just chalked it up to a bad night; however, on my stay last week I had the exact same encounter. Also, the overall cleaning standards of the room was poor.

On the plus side the desk clerk was very nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
DeBary, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Hampton is our home away from home. They offer excellent service for the cost. The staff members are excellent. The Hamptons are easy to find and the overall service is excellent. I would recommend the Hamptons to everyone that we meet while traveling or just looking for a place to stay on business or vacations.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peter P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
We appreciate your business and response. We glad you enjoyed your stay.
Thanks and looking forward for the future stay.
Spanish Fort, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

An excellent place to stay for the money and convenience! I was able to walk right in a get a room on Thanksgiving Day without having prior reservations. The staff was very friendly and I must say they did all within their powers to give me a great rate. Truly it was a pleasure interfacing with them. Guest services were great and the room was very clean. If I’m ever faced with the need for a hotel during my next visit to the area, I will definitely pull into Hampton’s parking lot.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Peter P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
We appreciate your feed back and would like to serve you batter. Looking forward for the future stay with us.
Duluth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I give this hotel an excellent rating everytime. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. This is the only hotel that I would recommend for those who want a quiet peaceful nights rest. You are always treated as if you are a celebrity at this location and I feel as if I am at home with the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peter P, Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you are needing a place to stay right off I-10 that is less expensive than rooms in Tallahassee, give this Hampton a shot. Hotel is clean, A/C is cold, Direct TV in the rooms and free breakfast in the morning. All that went into my 5 star rating. We will stay here next time we are driving through.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Quincy? Share your experiences!