“Great Cuban Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Philadelphia, PA
“Great Cuban Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Loved every little thing about it! The food was delicious, the prices were excellent and the owner was awesome! I couldn't decide between three different dishes so she made me a huge plate with a little bit of all three. She was so sweet! I would go back in a heartbeat. Next time I'm in the area, I'm heading to Morales!

• Visited December 2012

florida
“Great Cuban cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband and I love this Restauraunt and are very happy we live so close! We have been here several times for lunch and dinner and everything has been delicious! We would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Tried this restaurant after reading reviews here. Food was absolutely delicious (as I hoped!) and service was polite but slow (as I had read). The decor is very cute--nice little old home converted to restaurant space with pictures and some Cuban-style knickknacks. Good location,easy parking. Good quality authentic food (as far as I know!) Will definitely go back but not if you're on a tight schedule.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Loved the waters!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

The best simple and good preci to eat ... Cleand place and good service , and feel so good then I coming back for sure!!!

Honor, Michigan
“Great Food - CRUMMY Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We've been coming to Punta Gorda on vacation for many years, and as seasonal "snow birds" for the last 3 years. We first visited this restaurant when they were FAR outside of town. A couple of years ago, they moved to downtown Punta Gorda. When "the girls" were thinking of a lunch place after a weekly meeting, we agreed on Morales because it's been a good spot in the past. There are SO many eating places here, and many of them just get by because tourists never come back. We were not disappointed with the food here - it's always good. But the service was SO bad, it will be a long while before I return. We arrived about 1 p.m. on a Friday and the tables were pretty well filled inside. So, we thought it would be fine to sit on the front porch. Well, it seems if you sit on the front porch, you're pretty well forgotten. Long story short, it took 1 hour and 45 minutes to get and eat a simple Cuban sandwich. We finally got totally tired waiting for our bill (after the 1 hour and 45 minutes) and went inside to pay. We found almost ALL of the tables insides empty and our waitress sitting at the bar eat her lunch! Where she could see us through the window to the porch - waiting for our bill! The food here is GREAT - the service was AWFUL! If the waitress is a member of the family, they need to replace her.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere