This is a simple hotel in a simple town. However, they do their absolute best and it is appreciated. The rooms and grounds are immaculate. The service is caring. Lively, upbeat atmosphere without being loud. Small but clean pool. Have stayed several times and once my room had a lovely sweeping view of the harbor. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed with a lean towards eco friendliness. Of course...all the eco (such as offering an opt- out of linen changes, refillable shower products, etc) save the hotel money too, but this is the wave of the future and at 4PS it is well done. The rooms include a safe, a fridge and microwave, and complimentary bottled water. no robes or slippers but this is not that kind of place. great location by the waterfront for a jog or walk. You can walk to Laishley's crab house or other restaurants , drink your fill and stumble back without worrying about driving. There is also a tiki bar on premises, which is very popular, but not to the point of being loud or disturbing guests in any way. Ice and vending on floors. nice, working computer in lobby for research. I was in PG with my teens to care for their sick grandfather, and I found these conveniences to be pivotal in making our stay as pleasant as possible. I have stayed at just about every hotel in PG, including more expensive ones, and for my needs, this one is by far my favorite. My suggestions would be, the water temp could be a little hotter. I realize not everyone enjoys a steaming hot shower like I do, but in my case, even with the water on its hottest setting, I did not feel it was hot enough. Also wouldn't mind if breakfast extended a little later , in view of the beach setting it's not always that easy to make 10 AM. however, all in all I do highly recommend this hotel, in particular I would like to cite a young man with brunette hair who worked in guest services who was extremely interested in whether we enjoyed our stay and if not, how it could be improved. Thumbs up guys! great job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside is located on the edge of the Charlotte Harbor waterfront in south Florida. Our hotel is a short drive from Cape Haze and the Gulf of Mexico's shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
- Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside Hotel Punta Gorda
- Four Points Punta Gorda