Very friendly staff, nice property with a very cute marine decoration. We stayed at the 4th floor with the nice view over the marina. But, whoever is noise sensitive should decide agains the nice view and go for the back view. Tamiami trail right at your door step is somewhat loud. My earplugs came very handy.
Athough there is no free breakfast, there is free coffee in the morning and free cookies in the afternoon. And free water bottles in your room. Nice touches.
The tiny detail: I wonder sometimes who designs these hotel rooms and if these people travel a lot. The closet is designed to hang the clothes into the back of the closet instead of the normal way into the sides. ??? Who thought of something like this?
For us, the best of all was the Tiki Bar down at the river. After our long motorcycle rides during the day we enjoyed the sunset with a strawberry daiquiri at the Tiki Bar. Great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside is located on the edge of the Charlotte Harbor waterfront in south Florida. Our hotel is a short drive from Cape Haze and the Gulf of Mexico's shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside Hotel Punta Gorda
- 4 Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
- Four Points Punta Gorda