“First time paddle boarders welcome!” 5 of 5 stars

4290 SE Salerno Rd, Port Salerno, FL
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Coastal Paddle Boarding is located on the water between Manatee Island Bar and Grill and The Reef Waterfront Restaurant. We have a 3 slip launch and can accomidate large groups.We offer a variety of guided tours in a variety of locations to fit your needs. There is a Manatee Pocket mini tour for $30 each which lasts an hour and a half. This is perfect for nervous beginners as it takes place in sheltered waters, no wake boat zone, no currents and plenty of nice views and wildlife. Our other tours cost $50 per person and are 2 and a half to 3 hours and are good for all skill levels. A lesson and waters for all is provided with all tours.We also offer rentals, birthday parties, sunset, sunrise, fullmoon, doggie paddles and paddle parties at private homes. Rental rates for paddle boards are $20 for an hour, $40 for 2-4 hours and $60 for a full day. Also we have several kayaks available for rentals. Rates are the same for kayaks but the doubles cost $30 per hour or $50 for half day. We will be adding more kayaks and bikes to our rentals in the very near future. We will also deliver boards to you for a $10 fee. Call for rates on our other services and to reserve your board now. Also now available on our website you can book and pay for your tours and rentals online with Zerve. We gladly give you a brief lesson with all services!We have been in business for 3 years and are very familiar with our local waters. The owners have been paddle boarding for 7 and 5 years. If you want experience and fun we are your people. We go out of our way to make your day!!!
Joshua, Texas
“First time paddle boarders welcome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I have wanted to paddleboard ever since moving to Florida. We took the 1.5 hour tour. Perfect length of time for first timers. Great price and location.

Visited June 2014

7 attraction reviews
“Nicest people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My 12 year old daughter and I Paddleboard together frequently. I own my own boards but enjoy heading over to Coastal Paddleboarding to to launch from their dock. They are located in a perfect location for folks to go and enjoy getting on the water. They are kind enough to let me launch from their dock to enjoy the area as well. Next paddle I purchase will be from them and I highly recommend them for those to get out and take advantage of Stuart, FL and the water here. I plan on taking a trip with them to Pecks Lake area and surfing a bit.

Somers, New York
12 attraction reviews
“If you've never gone...go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We were visiting family in Stuart and we decided to go paddle boarding during a perfect weather week. We found the site through trip advisor. After a phone call and a few questions we made a reservation for a lesson and tour.

My 13 yo daughter was a little apprehensive but became completely comfortable after a few minutes. Equipement is clean and well kept. The instruction simple and direct. You manuever through the canal to a nice mangrove area. Saw plenty of mullet and red fish but unfortunately no manatees. Good value at a reasonable price.

Visited February 2014
Brandon, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome time on the water!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Dan was a great guide!!!
Very good with the lessons and the history of the area.
Got nice pics for us on Facebook as well.
Thanks again!!!