If you need to break your journey on the I-95 north of West Palm Beach, you will find lots of exits such as Jupiter and Stuart. Do not stop in those towns since their hotels are just as pricey as staying in West Palm Beach.
Drive 18 minutes north of Stuart to the Port St. Lucie exit, and stay at this super SpringHill Suites, a Marriott Property.
2 Minutes off the I-95, it is surrounding by restaurants like Ruby Tuesdays and is walking distance to Chili's (they share a parking lot). It is also less than a 1 minute drive to an outdoor mall, featuring Ross, Wal-Mart, and other stores. Yet the hotel is very quiet, since it is not right beside the interstate. The 2 minute drive away from it helps with the quietude.
The rooms are like most SpringHill Suites: separate bedrooms, separate working/office areas. And the free wireless internet speed is high. Download all you want. There is also a fridge and microwave, which really helps if you want to bring your own food.The rooms are also soundproof, which allows for a great sleep. People complaining about it being run down are Male Divas who need to stop whining and start paying "W" Hotel prices if that's what they want (but of course they won't pay for luxury, and will whine when they don't get it).
The staff is friendly and will help you out if you need it. They make sure to offer you the bonus Marriott points. The only drawback that costs this place one star is that there is only 1 elevator. That is a bit of a pain.
Last, but not least, is the unbeatable price. It is almost $50 less per night than the Courtyard in Stuart (where the rooms are almost 1/2 the size despite the higher price). You might have to drive 18 minutes more North on the I-95, but saving $50 with bigger and better rooms, plus a microwave, plus all those restaurants and shopping is so worth it. Thank you SpringHill Suites. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite accommodations with modern guest amenities, separate desk and sitting areas; located off I-95 St Lucie West Blvd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Springhill Suites Port Saint Lucie
- SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie