“Good food, but dont dine in” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Delicatessen, Hamburgers, Bagels
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Good food, but dont dine in”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I took my girlfriend here on a breakfast date because my mom always orders food here and takes it home. The food is very good. But when you eat in they give you disposable plates, which isnt the biggest deal, but it is a grab your food and seat yourself kind of place. If you do not get there first thing in the morning, well then you better be prepared to clean your own table. I was rather repulsed by the lack of cleanliness for the dine in guests. There are also no fountain drinks which means the thirsty guest must have deep pockets to pull out for multiple drinks. We will continue to order for take out, but ill never eat in the restaurant again.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“THE Place to go for a GREAT breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Everything is just awesome. The food and the people.
I travel quite a bit but when I'm in town and I am too lazy to make my own breakfast that's the place I go.

Visited September 2013
“Excellent Bagels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Just recently found this little gem in Tradition Square in Port St. Lucie, Fl. The bagels here are most excellent! The only thing I would recommend is that they use better bacon. They use pre-cooked bacon and re-heat it. While it is decent bacon, if they fried it even somewhat regularly it would make these sandwiches stellar! I plan on going again and again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced regular food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

1 tuna bagel and 1 plain ham and cheese sandwich (wasn't even toasted) came to $16. Talk about sticker shock! The sandwich tasted the same as one that I could make at home with just white bread, 2 slices of cheese and a stack of ham for half the price.

If the sandwich had been delicious or designer type I would understand that price but it just wasn't worth it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great Lox sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area for two days and wanted a better breakfast than what was offered at the Courtyard Marriott, which was bad. So I perused TripAdvisor and yelp, finally decided on this. What a perfect choice. Small, local deli, but comfortable for the non - regular. Lox sandwich on garlic bagel. Great water bagel with lots of crunchy garlic. Abundant tasty lox, no dark spots. Lots of salty capers and mild but tasty purple onion. I live in Altamonte Springs, and I wish we had one here. Very casual comfortable feeling. No cookie cutter here. Kudos to the staff!

• Visited July 2013