This place has no business being in business. We had numerous issues with Castle Pines. First off, we have stayed 2 months in a one bedroom. The first month, we had issues with the cable going out multiple times a week, and the internet was non-existent.
2nd month was much of the same plus, our refrigerator stopped working. Apparently the freezer froze the line that cools the fridge. We had just gone to the grocery store that day, so we lost all our refrigerated foods. I called and reported it. They said they would be by first thing in the morning. I had called at 7pm, they arrived at 430pm the next day. The lady in the office insisted that I adjusted knobs and that it was my fault. We did no such thing whatsoever. 2 days later, we lose power at 1pm. It didn't come back on until 3pm the following day. Again, we had just gone to the store to restock our fridge, so we lost them again. We were forced to eat out that whole time as well, for those keeping track of money spent. I went into the office for a face to face about this and was told that if we decided to stay another month that we would be offered a $200 discount. Lame, considering what we had paid for and were getting, that barley covered the groceries, let alone the meals we had to go buy. Once the power came back on, our oven wouldn't work, I reported it. they said they would be by first thing in the morning. That was a Thursday. They finally came the following Tuesday. Each time I asked to speak to Karla, the general manager, she was "out of the country" for about a month and a week. I was promised she would call once she got back from vacation. She's back, still no phone call (because that's what good managers do when they have had guest issues) I called again today to see what kind of compensation I would be offered. Again, Karla was unavailable, but her assistant spoke to her and Karla decided $100 discount was sufficient for our troubles. That's a disgrace in my eyes.
We're moving out tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure, family vacation or golf getaway, you'll find everything you could possibly desire at Castle Pines Golf Villas at PGA Village. What a treat to stay where you play some of the greatest golf in the universe on championship courses designed by legendary architects Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. Choose from a wide range of accommodations and vacation rentals with all the comforts of home including resort style pool and hot tub. Castle Pines Golf Villas at PGA Village offers our guests outdoor activities with our golf packages, such as 54 holes of world-class golf and access to the PGA learning center. The golf hotel feel accommodates professionals, beginners and leisure-seekers alike. Port St. Lucie is a fantastic destination for golfers, New York Mets fans, and people with families who love a friendly, small-town atmosphere. Located in the southern part of St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie boasts all the everyday conveniences of daily life with a unique south Florida charm. Castle Pines Golf Villas is conveniently located off I-95, approximately 55 miles from Palm Beach International Airport, 75 miles from Orlando International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Castle Pines Golf Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Pines Golf Villas Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Castle Pines Golf Villas Florida/Port Saint Lucie