My family took a trip to Castle Pines Golf Villas. It was really nice.
The community is really nice and clean. The room was well kept.
The housekeeper took time to talk and share how she enjoyed her
work. I would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure, family vacation or golf getaway, you'll find everything you could possibly desire at Castle Pines Golf Villas at PGA Village. What a treat to stay where you play some of the greatest golf in the universe on championship courses designed by legendary architects Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. Choose from a wide range of accommodations and vacation rentals with all the comforts of home including resort style pool and hot tub. Castle Pines Golf Villas at PGA Village offers our guests outdoor activities with our golf packages, such as 54 holes of world-class golf and access to the PGA learning center. The golf hotel feel accommodates professionals, beginners and leisure-seekers alike. Port St. Lucie is a fantastic destination for golfers, New York Mets fans, and people with families who love a friendly, small-town atmosphere. Located in the southern part of St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie boasts all the everyday conveniences of daily life with a unique south Florida charm. Castle Pines Golf Villas is conveniently located off I-95, approximately 55 miles from Palm Beach International Airport, 75 miles from Orlando International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Castle Pines Golf Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Pines Golf Villas Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Castle Pines Golf Villas Florida/Port Saint Lucie