We bought a package as a get away deal for my husbands birthday. You have to check in at a strip mall a mile or so away from the actual villa. The people who checked us in and out were friendly and had the pack and plays we requested ready for us to bring to the room when we checked in. The place was clean, nicely furnished and had all the kitchen needs met. It isn't close enough to walk to any restaurants or attractions. There are restaurants within a few miles though. The biggest reason I gave a 3 was that part of the allure was that we would have free unlimited access to the PGA short course. This was closed and not to reopen until Jan. (we were there in Nov). It is in a nice quiet area so if that's what you desire this is a good place for you. We didn't use the pool but were a little disappointed in the play area. It was strange, built up so high from the ground a rather tall or older child would be ok on them. The bottom of the slide for example, was a good 2 foot drop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure, family vacation or golf getaway, you'll find everything you could possibly desire at Castle Pines Golf Villas at PGA Village. What a treat to stay where you play some of the greatest golf in the universe on championship courses designed by legendary architects Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. Choose from a wide range of accommodations and vacation rentals with all the comforts of home including resort style pool and hot tub. Castle Pines Golf Villas at PGA Village offers our guests outdoor activities with our golf packages, such as 54 holes of world-class golf and access to the PGA learning center. The golf hotel feel accommodates professionals, beginners and leisure-seekers alike. Port St. Lucie is a fantastic destination for golfers, New York Mets fans, and people with families who love a friendly, small-town atmosphere. Located in the southern part of St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie boasts all the everyday conveniences of daily life with a unique south Florida charm. Castle Pines Golf Villas is conveniently located off I-95, approximately 55 miles from Palm Beach International Airport, 75 miles from Orlando International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Pines Golf Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Pines Golf Villas Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Castle Pines Golf Villas Florida/Port Saint Lucie