“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I have been to this new restaurant 3 times and I haven't had a better meal or service anywhere! I've tried many different appetizers and entrees. I highly recommend Enoteca by Evo and I will be a regular!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family and I had a great experience here. The service was fantastic. They were friendly and welcoming. The food was to die for. We ordered appetizers which consisted of muscles and brucheta. Great food. Our dinners were amazing. I ordered a seafood pasta dish which was probably the best around. My wife ordered a cheese pizza for her and our 1 year old daughter and she said it was the best pizza she has had. The pizza sauce was homemade and made the entire pizza. My family and I had a great experience and will be coming back soon.

otisville
“Spot on excellent food just like Brooklyn and Bronx New York Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Im from New York city Brooklyn this Italian food is fantastic the best. The fresh ingredients the flavor the great service these guys are doing it rite highly recommend this place wish i lived close by so i could frequent this place i hope they stick with it and keep delivering this excellent quality next time im in the area im going back

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ft Pierce
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had lunch today. Kelly was our server and she was pleasant and knowledgeable. Lobster Ravioli for appetizer was wonderful. Shrimp Fettuccine was delicious. Restaurant had great atmosphere and was relaxing. The only suggestion we have is that some fresh homemade bread and EVOO for dipping would have been a great addition. We will certainly be back.

Visited August 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Ravishing!! An absolute must.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

What an amazing dining experience! The service was on point! Never overstayed their welcome and were quite entertaining when at the table. Excellent wine list and the specials ohh the specials! I had the beet salad and beggers purse! The north point Pinot was delicious! 5 star establishment all the way. I can't wait to go back!!