“perfect villa vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Perfect Drive Golf Villas

Save Saved
You added Perfect Drive Golf Villas to your Saves list
Perfect Drive Golf Villas
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   525 NW Lake Whitney Place, Suite 101 (rental office), Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986   |
Pt Pleasant
“perfect villa vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I had the good luck to be able to stay for April and May. Loved the villa and the pool area is beautiful and kept very clean. The office staff was friendly and helpful.
They were always available to help with any questions or service I needed.
Also the security staff was always around and because I was alone I felt safe. I
definitely would come back.

Room Tip: my villa was lovely and had a great location. I chose the first floor for ease of entering and carry...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chellval68, Owner at Perfect Drive Golf Villas, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and your comments. We look forward to having you back again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Melbourne, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

First time at perfect drive, came with the family from an hour away just to get away a few days. Upon checking in we noticed about twenty dead bees in the master bedroom and 10-15 live bees throught the rest of the house. The television was lacking proper cables and as it turned out the tv remote itself was missing which did not allow us to play any of the DVD's we brought. Maintenance came out and killed the bees without cleaning any of them up and proceeded to try to get the TV working properly. He stayed in the condo switching channels until 5 pm sharp. He then bolted out the door promising to fix the problem sometime tomorrow. Oh well I guess we were not going to watch the DVDs we brought after all but at least we can make the dinner we had brought with us because of the kitchenette. Upon starting to cook at 730 in the evening we found the oven did not work. By the time we were settled into another condo after dragging all of our belongings there it was after 830 and the night was essentially ruined. After talking with the front office to try and get some sort of compensation for the above it was clear very quickly that they could not care less about what had happened and refused to compensate us in any way. What they were extremely quick and competent about was yelling at my kid for bringing a glass of water into the pool area. Outside of our particular problems the condo itself was decent if a bit worn looking. I had read in trip advisor that condo maintenance was not their strong suit and that was certainly born out. Also don't plan a beach day if you don't have the one and one half hours round trip to get there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Golf Villas, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry for the issues in your villa. There is no excuse for a less than perfect experience. These are very unusual for our property and we hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.
Wind Lake, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

First timer at Perfect Drive. Wasn't sure what to expect. I travel 40+ weeks/year on business and was pleasantly surprised just how clean and comfortable this condo was. My wife and I plus one other couple spent the better part of a full week at Perfect Drive. Conveniently located near a countless number of golf courses, restaurants, bars and shopping centers. When I called the Perfect Drive Rental Office to confirm the reservation and ask pre-arrival questions, the staff member I spoke with was genuinely a really nice person, the consummate professional. As mentioned earlier, this was the fiest time we vacationed at Perfect Drive, but certainly won't be the last.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

After staying here, we actually looked into renting one of these condos long term. My visit to the beautiful area where my husband grew up and our stay in a Perfect Drive Villa led to my relocation permanently to the area less than 6 months later! The staff is friendly, the condo was spotless and quite cozy with all the amenities we needed and we even stayed two extra nights because we weren't ready to go home yet. I would recommend this place to anyone anytime!!

• Stayed May 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed in a great 2 Bedroom Townhouse just across from the communal pool in World Cup Way. It was nicely furnished, clean and very well presented by Perfect Drive Golf Villas for our visit. The Townhouse is absolutely perfect for 2 couples of 2/3 individuals that want a Golfing vacation. The 4 Golf Courses are all to a high standard, the Wanamaker being my favourite. In January the golf can be quite expensive, but if are careful with the times you play, the club offers some great deals. The practice facilities at the courses, the Country Club and especially at the Training Centre are the best I have ever experienced. I will definitely rent again at the PGA Village.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

One of the best golf outings we've ever had, the villa's were great with a view from the lanai of the golf course. The rooms were large, clean and well stocked with everything we would need. We're looking forward to coming back soon.

Room Tip: Our room was right across from the pool which we loved. Easy walking to PGA golf course
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Boonsboro, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to play any golf, but the courses looked great!!! Very spacious accommodations. Loved the pool. Went to some great restaurants very close to the villas. I will definitely come back here, vacation and get a few rounds of golf in.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Perfect Drive Golf Villas? Share your experiences!