Stayed in the very nice "Castle Pines" community of PGA Village. Accomodations were comfortable, clean, and easily accessable (lower level villa). The location was quiet and just a short walk to the beautiful pool area. As a well traveled golfer this is a terrific spot for a "golf trip with your buddies". PSL is a bit quiet, but during spring training you can catch a Mets game, play three quality golf courses at PGA Village, and multiple restaurants very close by!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect Drive Golf Villas offers condominium accommodations with all of the comforts of home and the ease of a hotel. Choose from our One, Two or Three Bedroom Condos each with full kitchen, living room, screened patio and washer and dryer. Located in the heart of PGA Village, we offer golf views, a heated pool and easy access to all of Port St. Lucie. Whether for the day, the week or the month, we offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Perfect Drive Golf Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perfect Drive Golf Villas Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Perfect Drive Golf Villas Florida/Port Saint Lucie