“Very nice hotel with relatively easy access off the highway.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Port Saint Lucie
San Francisco Bay Area
“Very nice hotel with relatively easy access off the highway.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Good, clean, spacious rooms with comfortable beds.

Got the Pure Allergy room. Seems strange that they would charge *more* for an ultra-clean room. Shouldn't all hotels strive to clean all of their rooms well?

Clean, well-lit bathroom with hairdryer.

Strong, free WiFi. Large, free parking lot.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I can understand your concern about the difference between one of our PURE Rooms verses on of our standard guestrooms, but please let me assure you that cleanliness is extremely important to us! Our PURE rooms offer specially treated surfaces, air purifier, bedding encasements and a special purifier in the heating & air conditioning unit. This process removes air particles that even our very best of housekeepers would not be able to remove! Rest assured that we take great care in meeting the highest of standards for cleanliness. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again and enjoy all we have to offer!

276 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a local resident in Port St Lucie and stayed 3 nights this week to relax and clear my mind from business. I had a lovely Suite on the first floor which was very comfortable and immaculate as well. It had a very functional bar with a sink, microwave and mini fridge as well. It also had a wonderful glass shower and giant tub. There was also a 1/2 bath off the living room.
I needed wine glasses and a couple of dishes and the restaurant was more than happy to send someone to bring them to my suite. The maid service also came at my convenience which was very much appreciated. Oh yes....and Jasmine was a doll upon check-in.
I have stayed in most all the local hotels here and I found this one to be the most relaxing and pleasant environment. They also have a nice workout room and business center.
I will be going back to the Hilton garden whenever I need a break. I was very pleased.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your suite and all the amenities we have to offer! I hope that you have many more opportunities to relax with us again!
Scarsdale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

If you are going to spring training in Port St Lucie this is definitely a hotel worth considering. The stay went very smoothly. This was my 3rd time there, and each time was better than average. Teh desk staff is excellent

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate being your hotel of choice when you visit Port St. Lucie each year! I will be sure to share your praises with the front desk team. We'll be looking for you next year if not sooner!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I am part of a private flight crew. Our dispatch could not find us a nice hotel so they booked us at a lessor hotel. I called Hilton Garden Inn PGA and found rooms that were a little more money than the other hotel but didn't know if I had the approval from my company. The manager who took my reservation stayed on the phone while I called another crew member to see what I should do. We still weren't sure but I didn't want to lose the rooms so I made the reservation and told her that I will cancel them if I was not approved. She said ok…. When I tried to cancel the room the next day, She said she told me i needed to cancel them 24 hours in advance. I made the res at 7pm at night and it was 1100 am when i called. I would have never have made the res in the first place had i known I couldn't cancel. She told me that it was in the confirmation email. Well, the email comes after the res was set so it really wouldn't have mattered.

So we checked in because we were being charged anyway and we asked the person checking us in, when is the last possible time do we have to let you know if we are staying tomorrow? She said you have until noon…. Well, again we called before noon to let them know we needed to check out and they are charging us a $50 per room fee!!! We have 3 rooms!!

This place needs to let you know UP FRONT what the policies are. Don't send us an email after the fact that we are stuck!! I will never come here again. Yes, I am still here in this money trap and furious! I you need to be flexible, don't stay here.

JR is awesome!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I understand your frustrations and apologize for your experience. Our cancellation policy as well as our early departure policy is noted in writing on all confirmations as well as provided verbally during the reservation process. Each hotel may have a different policy as I'm sure you are aware as a regular traveler. I will, of course, ensure that our staff is well-trained in explaining and clarifying the policies. Thank you for staying with us.
Douglasville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is a very nice hotel with great access to PGA West golf courses, area restaurants, and is easily accessible to I-95. The accessible room I was given was very spacious, with two double beds and a roll in shower. Although the hotel is a bit pricey the rooms are very clean and the bed very comfortable. The lobby is nicely adorned and clean. Very friendly staff from front desk personnel to the housekeepers.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and I will share your compliments with the front desk and housekeeping staff! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that we see you again soon!
Edwardsville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

our room was clean and nice but the bed was rock hard and the sheets kept coming off all night. Also, for over $250.00, I think we should have gotten a complimentary breakfast. It was a pretty hotel tho. The special was prime rib and it was pretty bad. Very, very rare, when I wanted it medium, and cold. I asked if it could be cooked a little more, it still came back cold and rare

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your feed back and are dissappointed to know that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I apologize for your experience in the restaurant and will address the issues with their manager. I hope you will consider staying with us again and give us another opportunity to provide great service!
Seaford, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My daughter-in law booked this Hilton as part of a present for my son and me. We were going to spend most of our time at Tradition Field to witness Met Spring Training and we did. However our time at the Hotel was very enjoyable starting with the made to order breakfasts at the Breakfast Buffet, the workouts in the gym and soak in the pool and hot tub. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Great place to stay for golfers as the courses are nearby. The Met Spring complex is minutes away and a fantasy land for baseball fans of all ages. Shopping is a short drive away as are many restaurants. All in all our stay here was great.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook pool area as ours did but didn't effect the quality of our experience one bi...