“Golf and More Golf” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Port Saint Lucie
philadelphia pa
“Golf and More Golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very nice hotel at the entrance to the PGA's 3 distinct golf courses. Friendly desk staff and nice polite bar staff in Sam Sneads.

I was there to golf with a friend who lives in the area and the location was excellent with access to I95 a minute away and many of the local dining establishments just on the other side of the I95 overpass. For golf there are the 3 courses on the PGA's property next door and cheaper options like the Florida Club just down the interstate.

If you enjoy your golf, nice night, and very limited travel to all you can't do too much better than centering your trip @ this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us a review! We glad you were able to take advantage of the great golf right next door! Please visit us again soon!

276 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Port Saint Lucie, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Wonderful but not truly smoke free!!! Also a lot of trouble trying to book and get confirmation email. But days later 3 emails a day confirming after we have already finished our stay??? Shower pressure not good in king size suite :( Always happy with the bar/rest. :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review! We are disappointed that you weren't completely satisfied with your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience and your feedback is very important and appreciated. I hope you have the opportuntiy to visit us again soon and give us a chance to make your stay perfect!
New Port Richey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed with my fiance for one night and wished we stayed for the entire weekend. staff was very friendly and it was quiet and clean... I wished it was closer to jensen beach but other than that i would stay there again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you and your fiancé will return and stay all weekend!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

A very comfortable place to stay. The staff goes above and beyond; Kristy and Junior in particular.The restaurant in the hotel has a great staff and great food. The hotel is perfectly placed not far from an array of amenities. I have and will continue to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was clean, the staff was very helpful from calling with questions to right through to check out. Terrific location. Would recommend to anyone staying in the area and would stay there again without a doubt.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about my stay. I had called for information and spoke to Lakeita who was extremely professional and helpful. She ultimately booked my stay and I was lucky enough to meet her in person. She set me up in a great room (quiet location) and I had a great 2 night stay. The location is excellent, right off 95 and close to so many shops and restaurants. I was staying alone and felt completely comfortable. I can't say enough about this Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel was a little further away from my family function but I would stay here again. The room was quiet and clean well stocked the mini fridge came in handy and the staff was wonderful (understatement!)
I would stay again and would strongly urge anyone staying in this area to stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you Tracy! Our staff will be thrilled to read your review and I will be sure to share your comments regarding Lakieta with our team! We truly appreciate your business and hope you have the opportunity return to Port St. Lucie and to our hotel!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!