“Air conditioning and Restuarant” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Fleming Island, United States
“Air conditioning and Restuarant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The air conditioning in my room was difficult to control, either very cold or too warm. Additionally, the humidity in the room was terrible. The restuarant was not appetizing and we chose to eat somewhere else.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for the review of your experience. I sincerely apologize for your disappointment and inconvenience, and I invite you to visit us again and give us the opportunity to make your next stay a great one!

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn was the perfect location for our event. We were attending a weekend long competitive swim meet and needed a location that was central to shopping, dinning, and the pool (Indian River State College). The facilities were top notch, the breakfast and dinner excellent, and the rooms large and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our experience at this Port St. Lucie Hilton exceeded our expectations. We were here for three days. We were greeted by name each time we entered the door. I don't know how they do that, but it was a warm friendly touch. The staff was very accommodating and genuinely concerned for our comfort. I will stay here anytime my travel plans bring me to the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations, and I appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your family back! Thank you for your loyalty!
Port St. Lucie West, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This hotel is by far the nicest Hilton Garden Inn we have ever stayed in. We have stayed in many around the country and this one comes in number 1! The lobby is big and beautiful, the pool is clean and is very beautiful as well, the staff are the most friendly, the rooms are very clean and updated and the on site restaurant is the best we have had at a hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for such a great review! Our team strives to provide great service and will appreciate your kind words! I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon, we'd love to welcome you back!
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I are very pleased with our time at Hilton Garden Inn in Port Saint Lucie, from check in to check out time. Everything was great. Besides excellent service and great food We specially loved your location at the heart of the PGA Village which made everything very easy for Us. We will be more than happy to go back. Thanks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! I'm happy to hear you had a great experience and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice in July and have been pleasantly surprised on both occasions. Desk staff is top notch and actually a pleasure to visit. It's quiet during the week, easy access off I-95 and love the pool and outside deck area. It's great for relaxing.

I actually can get some decent workouts here also. Great indoor fitness area, the kidney shaped pool I can get about 15m lengthwise if you swim corner to corner, and there are paved paths along PGA village that you can easily run out 1 to 2 miles and have a great run. A afternoon run even ends up being partially shaded with the vegetation next to the path.

Look forward to coming back when I am in the area.

Room Tip: Great parking lot, so you can access many of the rooms through side entrances and have easy access t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us a review! I'm glad you are able to enjoy your workout while staying with us! I will be certain to share your comments with our front desk staff. We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your loyalty!
Kernersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I feel so blessed to have found this hotel! I had to make an unexpected trip to the area for a funeral, which left me very little time to plan. Hotwire offered a room in a 3 star hotel in the Port Saint Lucie area for about $50 per night. The catch? I would not know which hotel I would be staying until after I booked and paid for the room. I took the chance and ended up with a room at this property. Even at the normal rate of $119/night, this hotel would be an excellent choice for anyone staying in the area.

The staff were beyond friendly and accommodating, always quick to smile and make conversation. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. The housekeeping staff did a fantastic job of keeping our room and the entire property spotless.

The room was clean, bright and well appointed. A mini-kitchen with a small refrigerator, microwave and small coffee pot allowed us to save money by eating a few meals in the room. The beds were very comfortable. Our room was in the section of the hotel where the restaurant is located. So, every day from around lunchtime on, our room smelled like a cookout thanks to the restaurant's wood-fired grill. It didn't bother us, but I'd imagine not everyone would appreciate it.

The hotel itself was very pretty with a large, comfortable sitting area in the lobby. The pool/hot tub area was much nicer than I had expected with plenty of seating and beautiful landscaping.

The hotel's location is great IF you are in Port Saint Lucie for golf or business. There are plenty of shopping and dining options nearby. However, there's not a whole lot else happening in that area and the beach is about a 25 minute drive away.

Speaking of dining, you can probably do better than the restaurant on the property. We ate there once for dinner and the service did not meet my expectations, especially considering the price of our meal.

Overall, I am completely satisfied with my stay at this hotel, and if I ever end up in the area again I would definitely choose this property.

Room Tip: If you don't want your room to smell like a barbecue, ask for a room on the side of the hotel op...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to give us a review! We appreciate all you kind words and will take into consideration your comments on the restaurant service. I hope you have the opportunity to return to Port St. Lucie under better circumstances and can stay with us again to enjoy all we have to offer! Thank you again for your comments and for choosing our hotel!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!