“150% SATISFIED! Fabulous hotel and staff!!” 5 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami, FL
“150% SATISFIED! Fabulous hotel and staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I just completed a 3 night stay at the PGA Hilton Garden Inn and what a delight it was. The rooms are lovely...from the exceptionally comfortable beds with the clean duvets to the ultra-clean bathrooms and free Internet/WiFi...this beats out many a 5 Star Hotel I've stayed in recently. The room just smelled so clean and I had lovely view over a tropical courtyard and pool. Carla, the Sales Director along with Junior at the Front Desk and everyone else I ran into were so very professional and helpful...they all made my stay a wonderful one. The lobby when you walk in is so beautiful and again, it really feels like a 5 Star Resort. Also, the Meeting spaces are great along with the Business Center. Sam Snead's next door is the perfect spot for any meal or a drink and I had the best steak I've had in awhile. Richard the bartender shouldn't be missed! Without a doubt, this should be your Port St. Lucie and Treasure Coast choice! Thank you staff for making my 3 days so very enjoyable!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Maitland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I give this Hilton Garden Inn a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Yes the beds and sheets are comfy and the price so right. However, stopping in for one night, I felt like everywhere I turned, the staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating: Junior at the front desk had made my reservation and was so friendly and welcoming when we arrived. Richard in the adjacent restaurant brewed a pot of late night coffee for my friend and I well after hours....with humor and a big smile!! When we had a minor glitch with our room at check- in, we were immediately moved to another room and the Manager brought us a gift bag filled with water and goodies. The next morning, we did not make it down in time for breakfast ---but Chef Bernard bent the rules when our lovely server Kiera asked him and ..... He made my eggs and toast!!
Ahhhh thank you to the nicest gem of a hotel with amazing staff!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was the 1st time I ever traveled to the Port Saint Lucie area. Even though this area doesn't have that, that much to do, the hotel made up for it. It was really clean and everybody was nice and and gave exceptional service. Anywhere you would go all the employees gave you a "Good Morning" or "Have a good night". Two employees that really went above and beyond was Junior, AKA: J.R. He would always try his best and would resolve things to suit our needs in the hotel, and guide us to good places to go within the surroundings of the hotel. And the employee that checked us in, I don't know her name exactly, but it started with an "I", something like "Ingred", helped us out a bunch with our stay. I am 110% glad I chose this hotel! Will visit again!

• Stayed August 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, but are nearing an update on furnishings. Overall though, we had a great stay and recommend this hotel to those traveling I-95.

• Stayed July 2012
chatham, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was on a trip to help my sister move into her new home in PGA Village. This hilton garden inn is located right at the entrance to the community and was a lovely way to be close and yet on my own.

Lovely staff, great amenities - i was able to print my boarding passes for return flights. Internet is wireless and easy to hook into. Pool area is lovely - air conditioning works great in public areas and in rooms. Room was spacious and very clean. I would rate this hotel 9 if combining amenities/cleanliness/value - limited areas for eating - however directly across the highway (US 95) there are tons of places to eat in or take out.

Room Tip: If i had to make one recommendation - eating options limited on site - so stop at some point and pic...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

This hotel is beautiful and right inside PGA Village. Sam Sneads is a great restaurant and the bartenders are great as well. Get the Bruchetta. You have not tasted something so wonderful before. Richard is the best bartender they have!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

We had a great time the hotel is large and very nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was very clean and the comforters were very nice.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!