“Welcome to Moe's!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #119 of 261 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Welcome to Moe's!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Okay, so it's seriously annoying to walk into a restaurant and have the entire staff shout "Welcome to Moe's". I hate it. However, they do offer vegan options, including tofu, which many places don't so I give them some credit for that. The service is usually friendly, but not always fast. I would say it depends on who is working. The flavors are good, but not great. I would say the food is a bit bland, but if you kill it with their yummy green salsa, it's pretty good. My fiance likes their chicken tacos, mainly because he doesn't like anything spicy and is perfectly happy with bland food.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Port St. Lucie, Floida
“Every Monday - $5 Barrito”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We are there almost every Monday. Weekly visits are not uncommon and Moe's is a family favorite with the grandkids too! A great menu and a lot of healthy options too!

Visited November 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“This is an expensive and nasty version of chipotle.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food left bad tastes in everyone's mouth. It was disgusting and over priced. Don't waste your time. I suggest another place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Moes_SWG, Guest Relations Manager at Moe's Southwest Grill, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our Port Saint Lucie, FL location. We're very sorry to hear you had such a bad experience and we're going to make sure these problems are fixed as soon as possible. We're sending your note to our Field Marketing Manager who oversees this location now.
New York
“2 words : Urine & Mildew”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

When my husband and I walked in the door, the place seemed clean & spacious. We ordered, went down the "cafeteria" line to pay & off we went to our table near the window.
I tasted my food (some bowl to order thing that you choose what they put in... It was good)...but then my husband & I both made a face at almost the same time... "Do you smell urine"? I asked... "Yeah"... "Ew," I reply "Stupid kids probably peed over here, lets move to another table."

We move to the other side... Try to eat again... But the smell seem to have followed us! It was the trays!! The trays STUNK of ...well, if it wasn't urine; it sure smelled just like it!

An associate was wiping down the table next to us; we called her over... We told her, she said she was sorry about that & she could get us different trays. She swiped her wet rag on our table and we were assaulted by the stench of MILDEW!!

We told her that her rag needed to be cleaned bc the smell was awful & that she was spreading bacteria with that rag! She said she was sorry and she'd get another one.

We didn't wait for her to come back. We threw our food out in the trash & rest assured...we will NEVER go back!

I hope they've gotten a better, more stringent cleaning regiment. But that experience was just too bad to overlook & give Moe's another shot.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port St. Lucie, Florida
“Hand Made Tacos and a Great Taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Southwest experience is all yours when you visit Moe's. The counter cooks make your tacos, burritos and salads the way you want them too. Great smiles, cooperation and reasonable prices. The restaurant is constantly being cleaned and they keep the place immaculate..
The kids would love this restaurant. Try it and you will be a regular customer.

• Visited February 2013