“Good Neighborhood Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Good Neighborhood Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place has the old neighborhood feel, plenty of items on the menu for everyone, popular for the wings that you can order with different sauces, the wings are nice and crispy. The sandwiches are very good, can't go wrong with any them. I love the curly fries, you can also get them loaded and that is a meal by itself.

Visited June 2014

“Love the wings, walked out because no one helped us for 15 min.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We used to drive from fort pierce to eat at Leftys !!
The steak fries and wings are really good.
LAST visit (today 7-1-14)
Went in told where a clean table was. I've seen the place a lot busier.
Sat for a while. Stood up waved
Finally waiter talking to three girls I turn around to get his attention, trying not to be rude. He ignores me until we are walking out!!! Then inquizicaly says OH no one helped you?
He was the only one working on that side. So we head to Tovola for great pizza. I call talk to manager, she's in complete denial of what's going on. Basically tells me that can't happen!! Omg really
Gonna miss that place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LeftyWing, General Manager at Lefty's Wings & Grill, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
I am the manager that you spoke to. I was very upset with the fact that you had left with no service. It is not Lefty's policy to lose even one customer. We value each and every one of our customers. I think you misunderstood me when you called to inform me of the situation. I was not making excuses for the staff or insinuating that we can do no wrong to the contrary I was very apologetic and ashamed that it had happened. I have been the manager at Lefty's since it opened in 2000 and pride myself on the longevity of my staff and our customers. I wish things would have turned out differently and would love to have you back as a regular and loyal customer. Please give us another shot and we will make it up to you.
Sincerely, Danielle Fisher GM
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Best Wings; Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I'm not a wings person, but when I do have them, this is THE PLACE!

Besides the wings, the rest of the food is always fresh, and prepared well. The servers and bartenders are always friendly, helpful and attentive; even kitchen help will come out a bus a table or visit with regulars to keep the place clean and friendly.

Pricing is right on the mark; low enough to keep you coming back to get better quality food compared to other wings places nearby. A couple can walk in, have lunch or dinner with cocktails and walk out satisfied for less than $30.

This is a well-managed family-oriented restaurant, a friendly bar, and people from all age groups. During the football season, it's a gathering point for many fans because of the slew of TV around the restaurant. Don't see your game, just ask.

If you are a snow bird, this can be your home away from home. If you are new to the area, bring the family and enjoy good food at a good price.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Wings chunky garlic med”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great food and atmosphere. Wings are my favorite. Chunky garlic W/med or hot sauce. Also great sandwiches.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for being a great customer. We appreciate you!!!!!!
“Service was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have been going into this place for years and everytime I get very bad servers. This last time I had an amazing server! She was great I will only ask for her. It's funny because apparently she has been there for years and I have never had her. And the best part is she is a Patriots fan!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for your continued support. Glad we were able to step up the game for you. Look forward to seeing you during the NFL games.