“Excellent seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
“Excellent seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

As a native New Orleanian I have special tastes for seafood. I had the shrimp, andouille and grits special one day and fried oysters, shrimp and fish another time. The batter is thin and does not cover up the taste of the seafood. A reasonably priced and nice place.

Port St. Lucie, Florida
“First Rate Fish Tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I have been fans of The Tin Fish restaurant since it opened on Port St. Lucie Blvd. and were thrilled to see it open in Tradition as well. We've always order a double fish taco plate which comes with two tacos of your choice, unique and delicious cole slaw and waffle fries. I usually order a grilled mahi mahi and a grilled shrimp taco. My husband has also tried the grilled scallop and the grilled salmon taco. They do have a bit of a kick to them as they are drizzled with some mildly spicy sauce, but they are the best fish tacos we have ever had. My guy is a big eater and a double taco plate always leaves him more than satisfied.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Nice Transition For Tradition.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We have been fans of Tin Fish since they opened the PSL Blvd location. The food is always good and we will back up vsattui123's love for Kaboom Shrimp. This is a must have! Give them a try.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Casual Dining at it's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Located in Tradition Square this is a great place for casual dining. You place your order at the counter and then it will be delivered to your table. I prefer to sit outside as the tables inside always seem to be a little tight. I love the Kaboom Shrimp. I know most people go here for the tacos but there are other items on this menu that are excellent choices. This location has only been open a few months and already this is at the top of my places to go to eat.

• Visited December 2011