“Okay for an office party” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Okay for an office party”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Is it me or is everthing they make defrosted and microwaved? I am really not sure, but they do have all the right offerings for groups that help make it a fun time. The prices are reasonable and the service is good.

Tampa, Florida
“Worst possible experience!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I'd had great ribs at the location in Oklahoma City as well as top flight service. How was I supposed to know what a crappy joint this would turn out to be? First of all, the place was EMPTY when we got there, but everything took FOREVER. Our waitress was a flighty bubble head named GRACE. She screwed up EVERYTHING. My boss ordered the spinach dip and finally....GRACE brought a bowl of sticky, gummy baby snot that was too thick to scoop and broke all the chips. It was awful. Then my ribs were dried up strings of nastiness. Had to wait EVEN LONGER for a new set to come out and my sweet potato fries, which she didn't bring the first time around. Tell me WHY WHY WHY does it take TWO FREAKING hours to serve people and get them their check when the place is empty? I had to ask three times for a box. She kept forgetting and running off to do something else. Then she couldn't seem to add my stripes for me and on top of everything else....GRACE charged my debit card for the entire table's me!!!!! She ripped me off for $114!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when she told me about it, she giggled and laughed through the whole thing, as if making every check I've written against my balance a laughing matter. What a freaking idiot. I stormed out. The manager came to me outside and promised, promised, promised it would be fixed the next day and I would get a call from corporate by NOON. Well, that was a heaping big fat lie too!!! So Tracey.....it NEVER happened. My bank is having to chase them down for abuse to get my money back. SOOOO-----stay far far far away from this rip off joint!!!!

• Visited March 2012