This hotel is in a marvelous location. I stayed in a 2 queen suite on the 4th floor. The beds are extremely comfortable, and outside of the faulty shower head, I have no complaints with the room. The room doors are pretty loud, and it sounds like your hall mate is coming into your room, but other than that, the hallways remained quiet. I stayed three nights. Breakfast on the first day was nice with eggs, bacon, and the usual waffles, fruit, oatmeal, bagels and pastries. Day two had all the usual items, but the feature item was biscuits and gravy. That definitely didn't suffice. On day three, we opted to pass on hotel breakfast and went down the road to Golden Corral for breakfast.
My main problem was with Customer Service. My original stay was for two days. I asked the front desk clerk if my room was available for a third day, and if the price would be the going rate for the day, which was $30 cheaper than my previously reserved rate, or would it just go for the reserved rate. She clear as day told me the rate would be for the current rate. I wouldn't have stayed if it was for the older rate. When I checked out, the bill showed the higher rate. When I questioned the clerk, she lied and said she had no idea what I was talking about. It wasn't worth fighting about, so I walked out on her as she explained a load of crap.
Lesson learned. Even if you have a reservation ahead of time, make sure to check within the week of checking in to see if the rates have decreased. You can cancel your existing and reserve at a cheaper rate. Instead of going to the desk for help and having them lie to you.
Outside of terrible Customer Service, the hotel room was clean and comfy. The food was typical. The pool was dirty full of leaves. The location is WONDERFUL.
I'd definitely stay again. I would just check prices within the week.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie West Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Hampton Inn And Suites Port St. Lucie West
- Hampton Inn Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West Florida/Port Saint Lucie