“Port St Lucie Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Get the Third Night Free
Ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Port Saint Lucie
GreenLeadersBronze level
Alexandria, United States
“Port St Lucie Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Not a bad hotel, clean, good staff and close to everything in the area. Price is quite reasonable. The chocolate chip cookies are great. This is a stupid tool, you have to have 200 characters to submit it, so I have to waste space and time, I would give the TripAdvisor tool a poor grade!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for being our guest and for your positive review of your experience. We do appreciate your feedback and we will definitely share it with our team. As you experienced, we are a newly renovated hotel in Port St. Lucie and have completed over a $ 1.1 Million in renovation. Our location is also very admirable as we are right off of I95 and close to several local and chain restaurants. Our staff is amazing and they treat every guest as family. I am happy and proud to be part of the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie team! Thank you again for your positive review and we look forward in having you as our guest again in the near future.

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint Petersburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The front desk people went above & beyond accommodating and caring for my particular situation and needs. Rooms were very clean. The beds were amazingly comfortable. Room service made friends with my 6 yr. old daughter. (That touched my heart.) The continental breakfast was delightful. Saved us a $35 dollar breakfast bill at a restaurant for two mornings. Very Clean. Warm Welcoming. I gave my compliments to the manager before my family and I left. Thanks again!!!, Hampton Inn & Suites, Port St. Lucie. :-)

Very pleased guest,
from St. Petersburg, FL

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Deary JodyT,

Thank you for your positive review and for your amazing words to describe your experience with us. I assure you that we will definitely share this with our staff to make sure they know how proud we are of them. We are happy to know that you also enjoyed our newly renovated hotel which included our new bedding package. I am glad you also enjoyed our Hampton Hot Breakfast Buffet that we provide complimentary to our guests. Thank you again for your positive review of our property and we hope we can have another opportunity to serve you as our guest in the near future.

Dania Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a very nice hotel located close to the highway. There are many nearby shops and restaurants and the area is safe and secure. The service at the hotel was top notch and everyone I came in contact with was very friendly and courteous. I could definitely tell the hotel was recently renovated. My room was spotless and well decorated. There was a decent sized fridge and a good work area. The pool area looked well-kept although I didn't spend much time there. Breakfast was the usual selection for a Hampton and the service was also very friendly. I’d stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and happy that you had the opportunity to experience our accommodations. Our location is great since we are walking distance from nearby restaurants and shops. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. I will definitely be sure to pass your feedback to our team. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

Miami, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The young lady that received us that night and checked us in was extremely attentive and helpful. The extra phone call after we were in the room for a few minutes was a very nice surprise. Keep hiring employees with these same qualities.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and to know that you had a great experience at time of check in. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. I will definitely be sure to pass your feedback to our team. We will be looking forward to another opportunity of serving you as our guests.

Gibsonton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel was close to the golf course my husband was playing so that's why we chose to stay here. We were in for a nice surprise as it's been recently renovated. It's a very nice, clean hotel at a great price and within walking distance to restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and happy that you had the opportunity to experience them. Our location is great since we are walking distance from nearby restaurants and shops. Our hotel is very competitive priced even after the completion of the $ 1.1 Million renovation. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

North Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel is located very convinient to many restaurants, shops, grocery stores etc.
The hotel is extremely clean and the front desk staff was amazingly nice.
If you plan on staying in the area, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. Our location is great as we are walking distance from nearby restaurants and shops. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Ok, here is the low low low low down on this place... It was actually great, I got it for a cheap price on Expedia.com and also with my AAA discount brought the pricing down to $63.00 a night with 2 queen beds, a pool down the hall, great breakfast in the morning, and restaurants allllll in walking distance. A Superplay right across the street, it was fantastic. This place was great by far to others I have stayed in the area. Most place if you want a good place for the night are 100. and up, but I really really didnt feel like paying that. So I checked out Expedia it recommended this place I thought it would be a dive for the price but honestly it was great here are all the pluses

- great breakfast in the morning love the sausage
- beds were fantastic cool light sheets
- great A/C in the bedrooms
- Location was fantastic just in shy 100 yards for everything to walk to
- very nice staff (couple beautiful ones)
- never over booked to where everyone is budging in and out at the check-out/check-in counter
- Tv's were great able to hook up the laptop to the tv so the kids could watch netflixs
- plenty of towels down stairs when I went down to get more cause the kids decided to play with the bath water

So hopefully I helped with anyone that wants to stay, if not your lose.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and happy that you had the opportunity to experience it. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. We're glad to hear that our breakfast selections were impressive to your taste. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

pslwe_hampton_suites@hitlon.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West? Share your experiences!