Ok, here is the low low low low down on this place... It was actually great, I got it for a cheap price on Expedia.com and also with my AAA discount brought the pricing down to $63.00 a night with 2 queen beds, a pool down the hall, great breakfast in the morning, and restaurants allllll in walking distance. A Superplay right across the street, it was fantastic. This place was great by far to others I have stayed in the area. Most place if you want a good place for the night are 100. and up, but I really really didnt feel like paying that. So I checked out Expedia it recommended this place I thought it would be a dive for the price but honestly it was great here are all the pluses
- great breakfast in the morning love the sausage
- beds were fantastic cool light sheets
- great A/C in the bedrooms
- Location was fantastic just in shy 100 yards for everything to walk to
- very nice staff (couple beautiful ones)
- never over booked to where everyone is budging in and out at the check-out/check-in counter
- Tv's were great able to hook up the laptop to the tv so the kids could watch netflixs
- plenty of towels down stairs when I went down to get more cause the kids decided to play with the bath water
So hopefully I helped with anyone that wants to stay, if not your lose.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and happy that you had the opportunity to experience it. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. We're glad to hear that our breakfast selections were impressive to your taste. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!
Report response as inappropriate
Regional Director of Sales
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.