“Great stop enroute south Florida” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
GreenLeadersBronze level
Gainesville, Florida
“Great stop enroute south Florida”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room on 2nd floor was clean and recently remodeled, Very quite location. A/C worked fine. First floor area was under construction. Breakfast was quite good and hotel staff made up for any inconvience. There were restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. Thank you for sharing your recent experience of your stay with us. As you mentioned, the hotel is undergoing the completion of a $1.1 Million renovation and we are just in the tail end of the renovation. We are very excited about the completion and truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have on any of our guests. Our team works extremely hard to give all our guests the best experience they can during the renovation process and to make sure all guest needs are meet. As you mentioned, our location is great as we are in vicinity of several nice restaurant s and shopping centers. We value the time you have taken to share your positive review and we will pass on your positive comments to our team. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff is friendly, but the hotel is still under renovation so areas are dusty and in disrepair. The breakfast was ok but not great. The location is next to a lot of restaurants and shops. The rooms are fairly quiet expect for the AC.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We value the time you have taken to provide us this feedback in an effort to improve our property service and guest experience. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect & deserve. As you have experience, we are undergoing a 1.1 million dollar renovation project but that is no excuse for our cleanliness issues. I also wanted to take this opportunity to personally apologize for your negative experience during our breakfast. Please note that I will review our breakfast standards with our team and make sure that we can provide high quality breakfast that you would expect and deserve at a Hampton Inn & Suites! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope that you can give us another opportunity to provide you with a more positive experience. If there is anything else that I can further assist you with please let me know.

Trois-Rivieres, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nice Hotel for the location/ shopping / restaurants / near the Hwy I-95. I would choose Hampton Inn over most other Hotels but I was disapointed with this one on that stay. Not that Good...Just because the hotel was in construction.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. I really appreciate your time to share with us your recent stay experience. I wanted to personally apologize for the inconvenience you received during your stay. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is perfect and I am truly sorry that was not the case during your stay. As you mentioned, the hotel is undergoing the completion of a $1.1 Million renovation and we are just in the tail end of the renovation. All the guest room renovations have now been completed and the only area that will be under renovation would be our lobby area. Our team is working extremely hard to give all our guests the best experience especially during this renovation process and to make sure all guest needs are met or exceeded. Again, I would like to extend to you my sincere apology for any inconvenience you may have received. We value the time you have taken to share with us your review. Thank you again for staying with us and if your travel brings you back to our area please let me know and I will personally make your accommodation reservation for your stay.

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Room on 4th floor was clean and recently remodeled, A/C worked fine. First floor and breakfast area was under construction, but hotel staff made up for any inconvience. There were restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

very clean quiet and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was good nice selections some hot items scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruits, cereals, danish. Close to good shopping outlet center near by also. Great location! Just off the interstate but not right on it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to hear that our breakfast selections were impressive and on Par. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Pensacola, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I always stay at the Hampton, whether for pleasure or business. This specific hotel, as all others in the past, surpassed my needs and expectations! Clean; quiet; well-positioned within the city; ample breakfast choices; courteous staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Port St. Lucie, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

A/C was lame, we had the thermostat buried and it was barely cool... Printer didn't work in the business center, we needed to print a coupon... Pool & hot tub full of leaves, must have had the landscape done but nobody cleaned the pool after... Maid came in unannounced at 9:00 AM without even knocking... We got full refund though...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. I really appreciate your time to share with us your recent stay experience. I wanted to personally apologize for the inconvenience you received during your stay. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is perfect and I am truly sorry that was not the case during your stay. Please know that I will follow-up on your concerns with our team and make the corrections as needed so that others are not disappointed as you were on your stay. Again thank you for making the effort to share with us your experience. We value you as a guest, and I do want to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

pslwe_hampton_suites@hitlon.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West? Share your experiences!