“Florida hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Florida hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

cannot go wrong with this hotel & area. Quiet enough, but within reach of everything you need - particularly the Vine & Barley craft beer & wine lounge & nearby restaurants. Also a Walmart, car hire (arrange beforehand, and collect), postal services, take aways. It's very close to the I95 arterial road and the Florida Turnpike for connection to the major cities & towns.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. We do have a great location with lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance from our hotel. I'll be sure to pass this on to our team. Thank you again for staying with us at our property.

Ali Etemadi
Regional Director of Sales

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Uniondale, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed at this property while visiting friends in PSL. The hotel is under renovation but if there was work being done you didn't hear it. I was on the third floor and work was being don on the forth floor. The location of the hotel is right off o I-95 and there are plenty of restaurants in the area. The beach is a little far off about 20 minutes but for my purposes it wasn't a deal breaker. The women at the front desk, I believe her name is Sandra is very helpful with direction and local information (a big help). All in all a very good experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you as our guest. We hope your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie will bring you back to stay with you us again in the near future. If their is anything else that we can do please let us know.

Ali Etemadi
Regional Director of Sales
grand Rapids, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I can always count on the consistency of the Hampton brand, no mater where I stay. I am confident of the quality of the hotels when I travel that I will always get a good nights sleep and that the rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

General M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for sharing these warm comments to the world. We are very happy to hear that you have had positive experiences with our products and continue to be pleased with our service. Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and we hope to see you again soon especially when our complete renovation is done within the next few months.

From the Hampton Inn Staff
Hollywood, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Unfortunately this Hotel failed to impress me... I'm a HH Silver Member and ususally stay at another property while in the Port St Lucie area, however, we ended up staying at this property 3 nights since our go to hotel was unavailable.... The first couple of nights went OK, however the 3rd night was a night of hell... This Hotel appears to attract all kinds of people due to the overall price point... We had neighbors that kept us up all night on our last night while they decided to have a house party in the suite next door... The Hotel staff was not much of a help, but did comp our last night as a result of this problem... the staff is friendly, however, the breakast is lacking and make shift... Unfortunately I will not plan a return trip to this property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I'm glad you were able to bring the noise issues to our attention and I'm sorry that you were not impressed with the way our staff handled the situation. However, I'm glad our manager was able to take care of you. Our security team our reviewing your feedback and our current processes so we can improve them going forward in similar situations. In the future, we will make sure the guests making the noise are notified and if they don't cease to stop the noise, we will ask them to leave. Additionally, I am sorry you felt our breakfast was inadequate. Our breakfast items are hand chosen by Hilton and used by many hotels in our area. We will be sure to look into what happened in particular during your stay. We hope you'll reconsider giving us another chance to serve you, especially after we complete our $1 million renovation this Summer. If I can assist you with any additional concerns or a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.
St Lucie West, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

good rates..good rooms..good location it was convienent and easy to find...out of the way of the local busy streets I recommend this to all travelers blah blah blah I'm required to use 200 characters...now they're pissin me off

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thanks for your review regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie! I am glad you enjoyed what our hotel has to offer including our area amenities like golf! We hope to see you again in the near future, especially after the renovation is complete. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.
Bogota, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

It's always our pleasure being your guest at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Port St. Lucie West! Stella "Staff", rooms are comfortable and the crisp plush bedding very comfy, continential breakfast is tasty! Hampton Inn & Suites is always our choice when visiting the area.

Thank you to Meaghan for recommending Bonefish Mac Restaurant, it was awesome! Thank you to all at the Hampton Inn & Suites see you all again!

Sonny & Sue

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie! We are glad to hear our staff and amenities were to your liking and hope you will return after our $1 million renovation this Summer! If I can assist you with anything in the future, including a reservation, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you are cruising from Ft. Lauderdale this is a clean and comfortable place to stay. It's about 1 hour from the cruise terminal, just a few miles off I-95. Staff was pleasant. The continental breakfast was standard; choice of healthy food, waffle, or gravy biscuits.

Our only problem was the air condition unit continued to blow air all night long no matter how what we set the temperature, this was a little noisy.

We would return to this hotel if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Close to Interstate in a beautiful area.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie! I am glad you chose our property to stop off on your way to Ft. Lauderdale. Next time you are in Florida, please try and make some time to enjoy our area as well! Additionally, we are in the process of going through a $1 million renovation, which will include changing out all of our ACs. If I can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West? Share your experiences!