We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while in the area for Baseball Spring Training games. As soon as we entered our room we flushed the toilet and it overflowed. When we called the front desk they said they would send someone up with a key to a new room. We were extremely pleased to be upgraded to an Executive Suite for our stay. The front desk staff was very very helpful and friendly. It was a great location to the stadium, it was just minutes away. The rooms were very clean and the beds and linens were clean and fresh. The breakfast buffet was very nice. It was kept well supplied but once again the toaster took forever to toast the bread. This has gotten to be a pet peeve with us since on our trip of 13 days and 6 Hamptons only one had a toaster that would toast the bread the first time.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie West Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Port St. Lucie West
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie West Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Hampton Inn Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West Florida/Port Saint Lucie
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.