“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
North Royalton, Ohio
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great hotel, close to Hutchinson Island and other beaches...Great price for location, love Hamptons 100% guarantee..they value what we think..Very happy with room and cleanliness of entire hotel. Friendliness is the key to happiness.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie and were able to take advantage of the area beaches! I am happy our staff and hotel was able to accommodate your needs during your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. If there is anything I can do to help you with a future trip, please feel free to email me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Took the wife here for her birthday and Valentines Day. We live on the other coast of Florida. We never had been to this portion of the State and was very satisfied with the accomodations and staff. Rooms were spotless and staff was fantastic. Will come back and stay here again. It has a great location to use as a "Home Base" from where you can launch your daily adventures. Directly across from lots of shopping and a food selection that is remarkable. Several different types of resturants and stores. From major retailers to the down home local establishments. A very natural feel. We drove on A1A and saw really beautiful beaches and local vistas. This area has it all. And this Hotel is a great starting point. Good luck and I hope you all enjoy the stay as much as we did. Great value, good people.

Room Tip: Look on line for the "deal". When you lock in the date a pay in advance you get a deeper d...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie and were able to take advantage of the area attractions and amenities like the beaches, restaurants and shopping! I am happy our staff and hotel was able to accommodate your needs during your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. If there is anything I can do to help you with a future trip, please feel free to email me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The young women at the front desk were the most knowledgable and helpful of any people in their capacity I have ever experienced in all my travels. They were remarkable in their knowledge of the community and went above and beyond to make calls and look up information on the computer if they did not have the information in their heads. Jennifer was particularly adept at that. It was a real pleasure to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask front desk.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie! I am happy our staff and hotel was able to accommodate your needs during your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. If there is anything I can do to help you with a future trip, please feel free to email me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com!
Milwaukee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

In late, out early. I didn't have breakfast but it looked good. Used the sparse workout room, and the machine worked. I reseerved a king-size bed, and was told there weren't any left when I checked in. That was my only disappointment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us despite not being able to accommodate your king bed request. The hotel is undergoing a renovation in May 2013 and we plan to add several more king rooms at that time. We hope to have you return in the future and enjoy what Port St. Lucie has to offer. If I can assist you with anything, including a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at PSLWE_Hampton_Suites@hilton.com.
Bucuresti
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I staid one night during my trip to return home.The hotel was clean and the staff was kind and amiable.The only problem I encountered, and its not a very disturbing one for most people, but I am a smoker and I wanted a smoking room. I am aware that in the US usually hotels pride themselves with a smoking free policy. Anyway, the only available room was one with two beds and I took that. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean, so I have nothing to complain about. The breakfast was delicious and variate. It was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our property despite not having a smoking room available for you. We do have a limited number of smoking rooms that can be acquired with advance reservations. Additionally, we have a number of designated smoking areas around the property. We hope to see you again at our property and if I can assist you with a reservation, please feel free to contact me at PSLWE_Hampton_Suites@hilton.com.
Northern CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed here one night on our way from Orlando to Miami. Just simply had the quality I expect from each Hampton Inn I use. Checkin was quick. Easy to find from the main Interstate and great breakfast. Would stay again

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our property! We hope next time will be able to spend some more time with us and check out the treasure coast beaches, a spring training game or a game of golf at the PGA Village! If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me at PSLWE_Hampton_Suites@hilton.com.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

This Hampton disappointed me, as we're used to a comfortable stay at a reasonable price with Hampton Inns. In our room, the shower didn't work, the bathroom electrical outlets didn't work, and the tv wasn't functioning. We at least wanted a comfortable place to sleep, but our sheets and pillowcases felt like they were quadruple-starched. The pillowcase felt like it was a paper grocery bag, but sleeping on the pillow may have been more comfortable if it had been.

When we woke in the morning to go down for the "hot" breakfast, we were greeted by bad coffee and lukewarm microwaved eggs. I wasn't expecting a gourmet breakfast, but what was served was below par when it comes to roadside hotel continental breakfast fare.

The next time we visit family in Pt. St. Lucie, we'll stay at the PGA Hilton.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
We are sorry you were not pleased with your stay and I assure you this is an isolated incident. We wished you would have notified us of these issues during your stay so we could have rectified them before you left. We will be sure to take your thoughts into consideration and make sure to resolve the issues indefinitely before your next stay. We invite you to return to our hotel next time you are in the area so we can regain your confidence in our property. Please email me personally at PSLWE_Hampton_Suites@hilton.com to make a future reservation or with any additional questions or concerns.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West? Share your experiences!