“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance

PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance
PGA of America Golf Schools, 8565 Commerce Center Pkwy., Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
800-800-GOLF
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The 35-acre PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance golf instruction and practice park allows you to focus on each aspect of your game with top PGA Professionals. Home to PGA of America Golf Schools, the facility includes more than 100 full-swing practice stations, 9 bunkers that simulate play from around the world, pitching and chipping practice areas, 7,000 sq. ft. USGA putting greens and much more.
Flushing,NY
5 attraction reviews
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Friendly Staff ! Putting Greens, Bunkers, Chipping Areas, Driving Range all in excellent condition! Disney World for golfers! I only wish there was a place like this in the Northeast!

Visited November 2013

Albany, New York
“A good day at PGA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My Uncle raves about the Learning Center, so we decided to go hit some balls. I was greeted warmly by Holly in the golf shop. She was very patient as she answered all my questions. The conditions of the facility were acceptable. Not before long I found myself eager to take lesson again. I was referred to Mark, who gave me a wonderful lesson and things to practice.

Friendly staff, great facility, I'll be back soon!

Montreal, Canada
43 attraction reviews
“Place to learn golf...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The best place to learn golf is right there...The professional working to help you improving your golf are fantastic and with few days will improve your golf game. Nice hotels, restaurants, shops in Saint-Lucie west and the Tradition field for the spring training camp of the NY Mets.

Visited September 2013
Leesburg, Florida
31 attraction reviews
“Fun, Professional, Beautiful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

$21.00 for an all day pass with unlimited balls. 2 driving ranges with flags and cover. Marked sand traps with types of sand and flags with varied terrain. Two beautiful putting greens, chipping area. Nice club house and great restaurants near by. Great friendly people even met some pros. Great time. Tired. Going to bed. Oh yea.... 9am till 7 pm. Ouch! Specials too. Bring your spouse. $21.00 and $12.00. Great deal.

Visited August 2013
Flanders, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
“Cannot deliver”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband broke a club while staying at Sheraton PGA village. Went there to see if the club could be fixed which did happen but, while we were there he was interested in buying new clubs. So the young man that helped us was nice but never made it clear that the clubs he was trying were not available. This was after a VERY long conversation. That being said, when the clubs were ready to be demoed we had to PAY over 10 dollars for a bucket of balls. These clubs were over 1,000 dollars AND we had to pay for the balls........really.......... Not so hot in customer service. He tried them out. Decided between 2 types of clubs came back ready to buy and guess what......they were not available. We did go to another golf shop down the road and they were there and purchased.......not such a great place. Would not recommend this place at all.

Visited July 2013
PGAVillage, Director of Sales at PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback regarding your golfing experience with us here at PGA Golf Club. It is always of great importance and a useful measurement tool for the entire management team at our club to receive communication and feedback on our operation. Whether it is constructive or generous, it allows us the opportunity to look at our services, step back from our daily routine and take any corrective action necessary to make certain that any incident of this nature does not happen again.

Please contact me at Jwiernasz@pgahq.com, or 772-467-1300 Ext.123, as I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with further about your experience with us.

Jeremy Wiernasz