“Creative and Delicious Menu” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Creative and Delicious Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

While having dinner at a local haunt, I was given a tip to have breakfast at Berry Fresh. Thank you Linda...she left my name with the host, even though I went around noon instead of 8-9am, the host remembered my name.

I was seated on the patio where they have fans to help you stay cool. Jen was my server and she provided excellent service.

There is a full menu of imaginative breakfast specials that Jen said is locally sourced with few exceptions.

The owner (the Head Berry) was present and stopped to briefly chat with many customers.

I had 2 plump hash brown patties: each topped by a slice of tomato, two pieces of Applewood bacon, sautéed spinach and a perfectly poached egg. Not being a fan of Hollandaise I had it served on the side...it was delicious. The meal was served with fresh fruit and a puzzling feature..a small serving of some type of salsa, which was tasty. I had a strawberry lemonade that was a tad too sweet but I evened that out by drinking most of it then Jen filled it with soda water.

I took home a sage and corn flake coated fried chicken breast, with grilled mozzarella, homemade pickle on brioche that I am fairly certain will be a scrumptious dinner.

Check it out

Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
“Great spot for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

This is a family owned restaurant that is open for breakfast and lunch. We tried it for breakfast. The menu is extensive and would please anyone's appetite. All the food was fresh and delicious with great service too. They have a $6.99 breakfast special, with a substantial portion. The sweet potato pancake was great.They have a homemade berry jam for your toast at every table which was a better offering than the standard jelly packets. I'll be back to try it for lunch next time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Can't believe it took me this long to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

A must for breakfast lovers. Creative selections, fresh ingredients, and friendly staff make this an excellent stop for the foodie. I left wishing I had the stomachs so I could try more than one of the amazing offerings. I had the Nutella stuffed French Toast (with bananas, strawberries, and BACON) and it was perfection on a plate. You will not be disappointed.

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Our First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We were visiting friends who recommended this place. Everything was fresh and tasted great. All the guys had banana, caramel frostoria French toast. The salads and soups were delightful. All of us enjoyed our meal. This was a very nice experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Still a fool's paradise”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Last visit, I went for the 2 for one at lunch. $7.99. Ugh. Please compare to Applebees or Duffy's 2 for one lunches! At Berry Fresh the panini was 2.5 inches sqaure and a 1/2 cup of lettuce for the salad. This is the 4th time I went there and every time was a flop! My friend ordered a bacon and cheese quiche and she only received a cheese quiche. Thank goodness I never pay. Am always a guest. What a horrid place. DON'T recommend.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere