“Huge room!” 4 of 5 stars

Earn a $50 Gift Card
Pickering, United Kingdom
“Huge room!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night in August was a stop off on our way from Miami to Orlando, the room was huge one of the biggest we have stayed in, very comfortabe bed two tvs nice bathroom, the breakfast was okay enough to get you started for the day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stayed 1 night while traveling on the road. The lady I spoke to on the phone when I called to see if there were any vacancies was extremely nice and helpful. It is located close to everything you could wan, restaurants, shopping, drug store, etc. I think all rooms are suites which was a very nice surprise. It was a large room separated by an entertainment center with a flat panel T V on each side. The room was clean and neat. I don't think the room had been rented in several days as it was extremely hot and humid. The A/C didn't seem to be performing properly so I checked the filter, as I usually do anyway. It needed cleaning, so I did it. Even after that it took nearly 8 hours for the room to really start to cool down. It was really nice by the next morning when we had to leave! Our room was on the second floor in the rear. Behind us was a very well maintained and quiet trailer park. Appeared to be all older folks. Didn't get to go swimming but the pool area looked clean and maintained. The breakfast was nice, the usual Best Western continental breakfast. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This BW location is a great value for a large room in an area convenient to a lot of restaurants, waterfront and shopping. The hotel has plenty of amenities for families and is convenient also for those traveling for business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Marietta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed 4 nights with my husband and 2 grandsons. The boys spent the nights with their great grandmother. The suite was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was very nice. The pool and pool area were also clean and inviting. The boys enjoyed swimming in the pool. Didn't eat breakfast, but it looked very inviting. Would stay anytime I visit my mother.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I spent one night at this great hotel. Unfortunately it was a rainy day. The pool and spa looked so wonderful but we were unable to use it because of the rain and we had to leave the next morning. If I ever have to stay in that area again I will deinitely book this hotel. It had lovely accommodations and pleasant, helpful staff.

Jean

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

everything was wonderful accept for the lady who checked us in and the amount of towels given too little for two people in one room.the lady at the front desk was very rude when we checked in .We asked to pay for the room with cash and the fees for the hotel on my boyfriends card . She replied in a very rude voice that that's not how the hotel does things and this is how we are going to do it instead of just saying no I'm not allowed to do that or company policy states she just gave a nasty attitude .the other staff saved our experience they were friendly wished us well when we were leaving for the day and was just over all very sweet.

Room Tip: request more towels .
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SW Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this best western from May 28 thru the 29. The rooms are large providing a separation between your sleeping area and lounge area. It has a room divider which holds 2 flat screen tv's one to view from the sofa and one from the king sized bed. The shower and vanity area is nicely appointed with shampoos, soaps and lotions. Everything is super clean. The grounds are well maintained, nice lush bird of paradise which gives the hotel a tropical feeling when we looked out of our window. After dinner we went into the hot tub for a great bubbly massage, those jets are powerful! The pool is heated and perfectly maintained, it looks like it has been newly refurbished and large enough to not feel crowded. The breakfast was good with cereals, eggs, different breads, along with French toast and egg and cheese for a breakfast sandwich.
The staff is very helpful and friendly check in and out was quick and we will be staying there again soon.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!