“All suites, Comfy Beds” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie

You added BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7900 South US Highway 1, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952-2350   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Tampa, Florida
“All suites, Comfy Beds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

We recently stayed here 5 days for a getaway for hubby RC Boating runs. We were very comfortable in our suite on ground floor. Free continental breakfast was okay. The Beds were great. ( Our air card device disappeared and We called twice to try to retreive it, but never got call back from lost and found. So we will probably stay at comfort Inn, next time due to the inability of them to call us back regarding it. Otherwise a cheap place to stay with great bed.

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Lisa T, Manager at BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Dear valued guest, we apologize if your call was not returned. We had quite a few guests from the RC Boating event however I do not recall a missing air card. We have went through our lost and found and air card was never turned in. We are sorry you are missing this item and appreciate both your kind comments and your patronage.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011 via mobile

We are on our last day of a seven night stay at BW PSL. In a nutshell, rooms are VERY spacious and accommodate a family of five nicely! The two TV's, microwave and fridge are nice to have. The pool is big and very well kept as are the grounds. The hot tub is HOT but refreshing. The hotel offers many extras such as continental breakfast which is nothing fancy but worked for us a few mornings. Coffee, tea and fruit are available in the lobby 24 hours a day as is a laptop with internet connection. WiFi works fairly well throughout the hotel. As the above reviewer stated, our room was a bit musty and smelled a tiny bit like smoke but I left the window open for and hour or so while we were at the pool and it was fine, I was concerned at first as I am very sensitive to this but as I said it was a non-issue after an hour or so.

Location...hotel is behind a row of trees which hides the busy US1, and although we would have loved to be closer to the beach, it wasn't too bad of a ride...many, many store and restaurants on US1. I would stay here again...for the price, you can't beat it!

• Stayed April 2011
Chester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

The hotel was fine, however I left a ring in my room which was not handed to reception by housekeeping. I knew exactly where I'd left it, but when I called the hotel about it, the receptionist told me he was 'sorry for my loss.' I explained that the ring was not lost as I knew where it was, and I expected it to be handed in. The ring was not handed in, and the patronising receptionist suggested I 'checked my luggage again', and then aggresively interrupted my complaints by repeating that the hotel was not responsible for anything that went missing.

My husband left an expensive mobile phone in a hotel in Louisiana and this was returned, so clearly staff in Florida are not as honest as in Louisiana.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Ithaca, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

I couldn't believe how comfortable the beds were. After a sleep deprived night on the auto train, we needed a good rest and got one here. The room did have a hint of cigarette smoke or perhaps a mustiness that the staff offered to deal with, but it wasn't bad enough and we were there only one night. Breakfast was adequate, but they were out of a few things such as plain black tea. They did offer plain oatmeal, which was refreshing for those of us who don't like the overly flavored and sugared packaged oatmeal.

Overall, nice place to stay in the Port St. Lucie area with the most comfortable bed that I've ever slept on.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Avon by the Sea, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

We stayed while on our way up the east coast of Florida between Fort Lauderdale and St. Augustine. Checked in late at night; had requested ground floor when we booked and were given ground floor when we checked in. Clean room, comfortable bed, updated bathroom. Large suite type room; bedroom area separated from living room area by tv cabinet-very nice arrangement.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

Sitting room plus sleeping area. Seemed to be a recent remodel. Good staff.
Breakfast was fine. We were happy to be off of 95 and on quieter Hwy 1. Only negative was the lack of elevators.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
PSL, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

My family & I had to travel to Port Saint Lucie (from Ga,) for my son to have surgery. Seeing that I was anxious and overwhelmed, they management went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my family was comfortable. We were supposed to stay for 2-4 nights, but due to a death in the family (in Palm Bch) we had to extend our stay. We ended up staying in our Best Western room for 12 nights. Management and staff were a tremedous help to us during an emotional time in our lives. I will definitely stay there again and again when we come to visit in Port Saint Lucie.
Their continental breakfast was perfect for me and my four children, who were on a budget and housekeeping did an outstanding job taking care of our room. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!