“Nice resort for family.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Club Med Sandpiper Bay

and 1 more site!
Club Med Sandpiper Bay
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   4500 S.E Pine Valley Street, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Omaha
“Nice resort for family.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We just came back from our trip there and had a nice and relaxing time. Some of the facilities need updating and sprucing up but the staff overall are phenomenal and made our trip great. Had some issues with shuttle scheduling after some of the water activities were canceled due to the low water levels - need to have more flexibility on the timing as we had to get a shuttle on our own to go to the beach. However, overall excellent resort and great alternative to not deal with the lines in Orlando for all the typical parks and such.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (534)
  • Hebrew first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was our first club med experience and we definitely loved it! there were lots of activities for both adults and kids. The trapeze and circus staffs were awesome and really made the whole trip experience so much more fun and interesting!! (shout out to chris, ben,kimmy, etc- you know who you are)! Totally loved the free golf and tennis lessons! Even took a private lesson with Laurent! He was such a good teacher and we learnt a lot from him!! We went for tennis lessons everyday. Experimented with yoga and totally loved it at this point and the credit goes to Micha!!! She is so talented and made yoga so much more interesting! I am hooked for sure!I Also, Tina made pilates so fun! I had a great time with her! Kudos to all the entertainment staffs. We totally went to the show every night and enjoyed it!
The only thing that I feel Club Med sandpiper can improve on is to have more selection of restaurants that guests can select from instead of buffet every night even though the food was good and there was varieties every night. Also, it would be great if there was a restaurant that would close later for guests who would like to have food after 10pm. Overall, the G.O's, G.E's and G.M's made the total experience amazing!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

2nd trip back to this property. Stayed in F building, great views of the river from the balcony. A bit of a walk to main swimming pool and marketplace. Convenient to soccer field and tennis courts.
No water sports on the river because of high toxins in the water. My 8 year old daughter loves the mini club, plenty to keep her busy. For me, not so. I wish there were adult activities and not just in the pool or fitness area. HOw about lectures, crafts, games, etc.Too much down time for me.
Golf clinics were excellent and of course Trapeze and circus school are the reasons why we came back.
Food...still not hot and still not cold. Selection excellent, but I did get tired of the constant buffet.
Shows are fabulous at night.
Being an hour away from us, we'll be back again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
jacksonville, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Each trip has gotten better. The renovation was not just a touch up. It was pretty drastic. Enough of the old remains but the new is fantastic. The G.O.'s continue to amaze. The food - fantastic. Weather great. The quality of the G.O.'s, G.E.'s and G.M.'s remains amazing. The only complaint was caused by Mother Nature and the river/bay is closed due to algae growth due to excess rain runoff. I was really really really looking forward to boating every day. My wife and four kids (4, 13, 13, and 13) just loved every day of the trip and the kids were sad to leave and are now sad to be home. For the money, there is no more economical way to go. Don't let the price deter you. At the end of day, you actually will likely save money at a Club Med and with NO headaches! Can you tell I am a fan!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am continuously impressed with my stays at club med. I always finish happy, refreshed, recharged but physically tired from the nonstop activity!!! My daughter had the best time, thanks Devin, Camille, jessamine, king and anyone else whose name I forgot. I also promised I would give a shout out to the chefs. Fresh grilled fish, veggies, curried meats and great salads. Also good desserts and fruits. Then the best massage ever. And I don't want to forget a great tennis lesson too!! We will be back. If you want physical activity, fresh food, party all night and a great place to leave your kid all day, this is the place for you!!!!
Came with my daughter for a mom daughter getaway... It was perfect.

• Stayed October 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We Just came back yesterday from our 4 night stay in club med. It was a Well deserve vacation as we have 5 month old triplets!

If you are familiar with club med you might be a but disappointed but for us (i have been in Many Many Many différent club med all around the world and never disappointed) it was definately the best vacation ever! I wish we could have stayed There.

You have entertainement 24/7 pretty much. Food is delicious! Considering that it's buffet it's even better. You must must have their white chocolate bread!
Only thing is I find the time the restaurant closes (9pm) too early and the show (8:30pm) too early as well. With our daughters schedule we either missed dinner or the show... 30min later for each would have been perfect!
Rooms were big :) clean.

Baby club med is amazing! And so is the staff!!! Big shout out to May, Cassie, Piri, Alicia, Bebe, Jesse.... You must do pajama night as well!

They provide strollers for each child (they don't have doubles though so for us it was pointless but nice to have for someone else), bathtub for babies, and changing station! They have milk and food for older babies.

They have a quiet adult pool but it was too quiet for us :) we ended up at the main pool which was much more enjoyable. The adult pool average age of guests were 60s ;-) main pool was where all the fun was!

Can't wait to go back. I've been looking online all day already for best deals to go back.

Oh and we couldn't do any water activities so I would wait a little until the water is cleared before booking so you can enjoy 100% of what they have to offer.

• Stayed September 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our travel agency took a group to Club Med this past week (9/13 - 9/21, 2013). So my first half of my week was with family. My son's family absolutely loved it! Their 5 year old has a blast at the children's program and would just wave to us if she saw us while participating in all the activities. My older granddaughter fell in love with the circus/trapeze training, and even got to participate in the evening show. She is still talking about how much she loved it! There is a show every night, and tons of activities/entertainment everyday. The second half of the week, we met up with adults only and enjoyed the Adult Pool/bar (very relaxing!) Food was always good with a huge variety offered. Pools were great, and rooms very spacious & clean. Definitely planning another group trip, hopefully with lots more attending!

Room Tip: The best rooms are in B, C & D. The D complex is right by the adult pool, very convenient when y...