We Just came back yesterday from our 4 night stay in club med. It was a Well deserve vacation as we have 5 month old triplets!
If you are familiar with club med you might be a but disappointed but for us (i have been in Many Many Many différent club med all around the world and never disappointed) it was definately the best vacation ever! I wish we could have stayed There.
You have entertainement 24/7 pretty much. Food is delicious! Considering that it's buffet it's even better. You must must have their white chocolate bread!
Only thing is I find the time the restaurant closes (9pm) too early and the show (8:30pm) too early as well. With our daughters schedule we either missed dinner or the show... 30min later for each would have been perfect!
Rooms were big :) clean.
Baby club med is amazing! And so is the staff!!! Big shout out to May, Cassie, Piri, Alicia, Bebe, Jesse.... You must do pajama night as well!
They provide strollers for each child (they don't have doubles though so for us it was pointless but nice to have for someone else), bathtub for babies, and changing station! They have milk and food for older babies.
They have a quiet adult pool but it was too quiet for us :) we ended up at the main pool which was much more enjoyable. The adult pool average age of guests were 60s ;-) main pool was where all the fun was!
Can't wait to go back. I've been looking online all day already for best deals to go back.
Oh and we couldn't do any water activities so I would wait a little until the water is cleared before booking so you can enjoy 100% of what they have to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Floridian charm in our renovated all-inclusive family resort of Sandpiper, nestled by the Saint Lucie River which provides fun and excitement on the beach or on sailboats. Travel to Club Med Sandpiper Bay with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation amidst a full-amenity resort where families can discover incomparable sports and children's programs. Make the most of your vacation to discover tennis, golf and fitness with our top coaches in the Club Med Academies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sandpiper Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Med Sandpiper Club
- Club Med Sandpiper Florida
- Club Med Port Saint Lucie
- Sandpiper Club Med
- Club Med Port St Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Club Med
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Florida/Port Saint Lucie