We just got back from sandpiper. And my daughter cried when it was time to leave. She loved the kids club. And loved Gina. Hunter, Chris and the gang. They were so good to the kids. My daughter has already written a card for Hunter. He was so sweet with her...
It was truly the best family vacation as I got to enjoy myself knowing the kids were having fun.
The tennis clinics were amazing. Gino and Laurent are excellent teachers. Loved how they also organized round robins in the afternoons. Miss the tennis...
The adult pool is also wonderful. So peaceful.
Overall it was a great vacation. I would highly recommend it. Great place. Great staff. Amazing tennis. Amazing kids activities. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Floridian charm in our renovated all-inclusive family resort of Sandpiper, nestled by the Saint Lucie River which provides fun and excitement on the beach or on sailboats. Travel to Club Med Sandpiper Bay with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation amidst a full-amenity resort where families can discover incomparable sports and children's programs. Make the most of your vacation to discover tennis, golf and fitness with our top coaches in the Club Med Academies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sandpiper Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Med Sandpiper Club
- Club Med Sandpiper Florida
- Club Med Port Saint Lucie
- Sandpiper Club Med
- Club Med Port St Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Club Med
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Florida/Port Saint Lucie