We just returned from the Sandpiper Club Med. The Club's renovation is great. The rooms are much better. The pools and physical plant is modern serving the club's populations more efficiently. The food is greatly improved. Many choices with most food made to order.
One disappointment is the coffee and house wine. It's horrible. It's a surprise since Club Med is French. You can pay for better wine and there's an espresso machine in the bar but hopefully they will upgrade both these items soon.
The tennis and golf academies are wonderful. Watching the young talented players train is great fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Floridian charm in our renovated all-inclusive family resort of Sandpiper, nestled by the Saint Lucie River which provides fun and excitement on the beach or on sailboats. Travel to Club Med Sandpiper Bay with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation amidst a full-amenity resort where families can discover incomparable sports and children's programs. Make the most of your vacation to discover tennis, golf and fitness with our top coaches in the Club Med Academies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sandpiper Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Med Sandpiper Club
- Club Med Sandpiper Florida
- Club Med Port Saint Lucie
- Sandpiper Club Med
- Club Med Port St Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Club Med
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Florida/Port Saint Lucie