“Good Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10120 South Federal Highway, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
GreenLeadersBronze level
Stoke on Trent
“Good Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

We are from the UK and have stayed here three times, and not just for the odd night, 14 days at each visit.
The staff are friendly and efficient, the place is spotlessley clean, and the rooms are a good size, with everything you could need, beds are large and comfortable.
The only minor issue is the launderette, it could do to be larger with more machines, but that is only a small issue.
We have never had any major issue with this hotel and plan to return again.
We recommend it highly,.

Room Tip: Ask for a mini suite
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Arcadia, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn in Port St. Lucie. It was exceptionally clean and everything was in order and operating. We look forward to staying there again when we visit in December.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Brewer, Maine
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

The room smelled really bad. The bed was like sleeping on concrete, and the pillows gave us a stiff neck. The windows were so dirty that you could hardly see out of them. There was hole in the corner of the outside wall that almost went to the outside.
The hotel didn't even offer free coffee in the morning. When I asked they said they had coffee in the room. Have you ever drank the coffee in from the hotel room?
Find another hotel and avoid this one

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Valley Stream, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights during a trip for Spring Training. Its about 15 minutes from Digital Domain Park but if you don't mind the ride its a great place to stay for a trip to Spring Training or any other reason!

Check in was quick and easy. The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The rooms were average sized, clean and quiet; the furnishings seemed pretty new. The bed was comfortable and you get a pillow "menu" to choose from. The wi-fi was fast. The only annoying thing about the room was that the A/C always made the room too cold no matter how low you set it but it wasn't that big a deal.

The bathroom was average size and spotlessly clean. There is an extra vanity outside of the bathroom.

There was a nice looking pool with a waterfall that my friends liked but I did not use.

There is a restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner. I ate breakfast there each morning and it was surprisingly cheap. Just about everything was $4 - $8, coffee was $1.50. The waitress was friendly and attentive. The food was good and it was served quickly. My only complaint was that the coffee was cold all 3 days. I never ate there for dinner nor did I see the menu.

All in all it was a great stay and I would recommend it to anyone staying in the Port St. Lucie area.

Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

I booked the stay at the Holiday Inn Port Saint Lucie hotel because it was a good value and I have enjoyed staying at other Holiday Inn hotels around the country. This hotel stood out for me because of the service that Natasha and Julie provided along with the cleanliness, and comfortable stay. I come to Port Saint Lucie every year and look forward to returning.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

I don't have huge expectations from a Holiday Inn, so I was not that dissapointed. The staff are nice. The rooms and decor are a bit tired, but not so bad. The pool area is also a bit worn. The worst thing about this place is the restaurant. The food and the service is awful. Really even the scrambled eggs are gross - so greasy. Do not eat here. We only stay here due to location close to where a relative lives.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

This was my second visit. I am as happy and delighted with this stay as I was with my last one almost 2 years ago.

The rooms are clean and well maintained. The beds are very comfortable and it is nice and quiet.

I am, once again, pleased to report that the front desk clerks are absolutely wonderful. I was helped by both Jonathon and Lori on different occasions and I must admit it has been indeed seldom that I have encountered such genuinely friendly and helpful people as the front desk staff at this hotel. The are worth the stay alone!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!