“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cheech's Italian Restaurant and Pizzaria - CLOSED

Cheech's Italian Restaurant and Pizzaria
3961 Sw Port St Lucie Blvd, Ste 111, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 (Formerly Cheech's Italian and Pizza)
(772) 344-4748
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were looking for a new Italian restaurant in PSL since our usual one changed hands and the food wasn't that great. We went to Cheech's with my son who was down from NYC. What a surprise! The food was FANTASTIC Even my son said it was great and he is pickey. I come from Long Island and this was like going home. Service was great!! We are making you our favorite Italian Restaurant in PSL. You will be seeing alot of us.

• Visited June 2013

“🍕 Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Lasagna last night was awesome, same with the garlic knots and salad. Wife had Eggplant Parm and says it was just so-so. Service we had was friendly, another waitress in the joint seemed a bit tacky with her tables but will go back soon!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SW Florida
“The Best Of New York In Port St Lucie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed inPort St Lucie and decided to check out Cheechs'. It's a very clean and pretty place with lots of family pictures we felt right at home. We placed our order I ordered chicken piccata and my husband had the gnocchi with bolognese sauce. The owners daughter was our waitress and she brought out some yummy homemade garlic knots along with a house salad, the salad had lots of tomatoes, olives, peppers and just the right amount of onions. Then came our entree, wow talk about great, first of all the portions are just right you will not leave hungry, my husband gnocchi was cooked perfectly nice fresh gnocchi with a rich bolognese sauce, my chicken piccata had three large pieces of sautéed chicken breast, so tender and cooked perfectly along with a buttery, lemony piccata sauce. Then the owner Renee came over and introduced herself, she told us how everything is homemade from her husbands family recipes, we talked about our common Brooklyn food experience. this is truly an authentic Italian treasure in Port St Lucie.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“AFTER EIGHT YEARS I FINALLY CAME BACK! BOY DID I MISS OUT ON ALOT OF GOOD FOOD.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

After a couple of botched deliveries I took this pizza parlor of my speed dial. The other day I was reading some reviews on my TRIPADVISOR when I started seeing some great reviews on CHEECH' S. I called my sister who lives in P.S.L. west (the mecca for dining in PORT ST LUCIE) about this restaurant on the quiet side of town. We decided to give the place another chance. We were a table of 6 on a tuesday nite.
Our server was great. She and the owner explained the daily specials and told us that whatever is on the menu can be made to our liking. My mother who is 89 years old is a hard person to cook for.They came up with a chicken francese and side of broccoli dish that was perfect. All of the appetizers that we ordered were great.The tomato bruschetta was the best we ever had. All of our meals that we ordered came out perfect. We did not leave hungry.
So you people on the WEST SIDE of P.S.L. come over to the quiet side of town if you want some GREAT ITALIAN FOOD!!!!!!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Another Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The current ratings are what convinced us to try this restaurant. Arriving at the parking lot, we we not sure about this as a dinner place. It would have been a huge mistake not to go in. Wonderful ambiance, friendly and attentive owner (Cheech) but the food was to die for as they say and prices reasonable. I had the Chicken Cordon Blue and my spouse had the Veal Special. They were perfectly prepared, presented and absolutely delicious. The number one rating for this restaurant is well deserved. If you are in the Port St. Lucie area, don't miss having a dinner here! Oh and the pizza is also very good!